McCurley Integrity Honda

Sales Professional

November 09, 2018

"My experience "

- eguizar

Second purchase with Honda and it’s always an excellent experience and customer service. Anyone needing a vehicle make sure to go to Albert Larios

Albert Larios
Danny Smith

November 03, 2018

"Juan took great care of us!"

- JSHarper

Juan was very knowledgeable about all the features on the different models we drove and we appreciated his patience with us also. We feel like the pricing was fair.

Juan Reyna
Scott Harvey

October 17, 2018

"Untimely and EXPENSIVE"

- TLDay

I took my '12 Acura, although a salvage title, this company had done work for previous owner. More was broke when I FINALLY(4.5 months) got my car back and the cost was over $11,900. It was messy when I picked it up. Atomic Auto Body snapped things back into place.

Used 2010 Kia Forte, $7320