McDavid Ford

2.7

October 02, 2017

"Awesome Experience"

- Anne Pearson

After having an absolutely horrible experience at Westway Ford in Irving, we decided to make the trek out to McDavid ford in White Settlement. Upon arrival, we were greeted warmly and on time by our primary sales associate, Karl Brown. Karl spent probably 45 minutes going over every detail and feature of the vehicle and how to use it with us. In fact, he spent so much time with us that his next customer arrived and he had his sales partner, Randy Lanier, help us with the purchase paperwork. Both Karl and Randy made the car buying experience so wonderful for us, with open and honest communication. There was no haggling involved whatsoever. We had named a price range and Karl immediately got us right in range and even got us our truck for less than he had originally quoted it. We left feeling like we'd made friends for life and reassured that we'd gotten a great deal and exactly what we wanted. I highly recommend seeing either one of these sales associates at McDavid for your next vehicle. I feel confident that we will be customers for life.

Karl Brown
Other Employees : Randy Lanier

August 20, 2017

"Awesome guy"

- Tanelson

This gentleman is by far an amazing employee. Helpful during my wait for service and very nice and polite throughout the time I was there. Thank you Sir!!!

Jamie Heiland

August 14, 2017

"Bait and Switch"

- BaitnSwitch

I looked at two F250 Super Duty XLT trucks on the dealer's website. Both had high discounts. One over $9,000 and the other over $7,500. Seemed high compared to other dealerships. I called and the salesman verified that those prices were good. I asked to have his manager send me an email verifying the pricing. Salesman said I had to come out to the dealership to get the prices verified. I live an hour away so asked again for the deal in writing. At 8:30 pm Saturday night the sales manager called and told me those were fleet price and my discount for one truck would be under $6,000.00. Thes used to be called "Hooker Adds". I guess they still exist but cleaned up the name. Didn't offer to do anything. Just said he couldn't sell me the truck for the advertized price. No thanks.

Mark Wimberly