McDonald Volvo

6040 S Broadway, Littleton, Colorado 80121

220 Reviews of McDonald Volvo

February 15, 2019

"A great experience all around!"

- BW

We went to four Volvo dealerships total on the Front Range. The staff members at McDonald Volvo in Littleton were excellent. They were patient and helpful. They were fair and upfront in their negotiations and pricing. Most of all, they were respectful of our decision-making throughout our purchase/lease process. I will be sure to recommend this dealership and Personnel to my friends, staff members, and clients. We will shop McDonald Volvo again.

Micah Owens
Feb 15, 2019 -

McDonald Volvo responded

We are happy to hear that the McDonald Volvo team stood out from the rest and provided the service you deserve! Congratulations on your new vehicle. Thank you so much for posting about your experience, we truly appreciate your recommendation and look forward to working with you again in the future.

February 05, 2019

"Staff went above and beyond my expectations!"

- Courtney

I bought an XC60 at McDonald less than a year ago. I was unhappy with it from the beginning for various reasons, but mainly the size. Recently, I found a few XC90 models in McDonald Volvo's online inventory and came out to test drive one. I loved it, but the price just wasn't right for me. After waiting a few weeks, I came back and ended up buying the same vehicle I test drove. Samuel dealt with many emails and questions from me and answered everything thoroughly and promptly. Rocco, the Finance Manager worked very hard to get us financed with terms that worked for our budget. In addition, these guys got us taken care of in record time, making the car buying process way less painful than usual. I am now a McDonald Volvo customer for life!

Rocco Garramone
Feb 05, 2019 -

McDonald Volvo responded

Hi Courtney - We are absolutely delighted that our team was able to get you into a car that truly meets your needs. We love to hear that Samuel addressed all of your concerns and that Rocco worked to make the financing match your budget. We hope you have been loving your new Volvo XC90. Thank you for joining the McDonald Volvo family!

January 11, 2019

"Quick response and very friendly staff"

- Rakyesh

I have bought my BMW X5 from this location. Samuel Gardea assisted me with my purchase. Sam is very friendly and professional. helped me with my vehicle. my overall experience at McDonald Volvo has been great and definitely recommend to check out their inventory and prices.

Jan 11, 2019 -

McDonald Volvo responded

Rakyesh - Congratulations on your BMW X5! We are happy to hear that Sam provided friendly, helpful service that earned your business. Thank you so much for recommending McDonald Volvo.

December 05, 2018

"Great experience! Samuel was excellent."

- Brian

I purchased a used vehicle with an as-is condition status. The service engine light came on three days after purchase. I contacted the dealership and they made a good will one-time exception and fixed the problem. First class!

Ray Velasquez
Dec 06, 2018 -

McDonald Volvo responded

Thank you Brian! We're glad that you got into a new vehicle and that we were able to take care of that issue as well. We are grateful for your supporting of McDonald Volvo!

December 01, 2018

"Excellent salesperson!!!!!"

- techieT11

This was our first time with McDonald and it was our salesperson who we'd like to rave about. McDonald clearly cares about who they employ -- this says much about the dealership. Sam Guardea was courteous, respectful -- not in the least pushy -- informative and took the extra step to help us in the buying process. He went above and beyond to assist in our purchase AND, it was a pre-owned vehicle we purchased.....not a NEW one, which, one might think, would garner extra customer attention. We got this from Sam --- regardless of our budget. An appointment with him will make the experience a positive one.

Dec 03, 2018 -

McDonald Volvo responded

Thanks for coming to McDonald Volvo! We love that Sam left a great first impression and went above and beyond to make your buying experience a great one. We really appreciate your review and your business! Enjoy your new-to-you vehicle!

October 24, 2018

"Always a great experience"

- Amy Wayne

Staff are great from sales to service. I have always had a good experience and Aucencio is great. Service is quick and easy. Mcdonald Volvo is wonderful.

Oct 24, 2018 -

McDonald Volvo responded

Thank you so much Amy! It really makes our day to hear that our customers are receiving consistently great service. We look forward to seeing you again at McDonald Volvo!

October 24, 2018

"Would be difficult to go anywhere else. 5 stars in every way"

- BlakeW

Fantastic experience at McDonald Volvo. As with any organization, it’s the people who make the difference. My compliments to Aucencio Martinez and Bill Carrera for their polish, professionalism, and patience. Compared to other luxury brands with which I’ve done business in the past - it’ll be hard to not give my business to McDonald Volvo in the future. A 5+ star experience across the board. They strive to rise above.

Other Employees : Bill Carrera
Oct 24, 2018 -

McDonald Volvo responded

Hi Blake! We do strive to be our best and are thrilled this shined through during your visit. We appreciate you mentioning Aucencio and Bill directly and how they improved your experience. Thank you for taking the time to write McDonald Volvo a review!

October 18, 2018

"Perfect experience "

- espy114

I went in just to check the XC90 hybrid out and I left with it. I worked with Sam and Bill and the process couldn’t have been easier. Sam’s laid back style was exactly what I was hoping for. Not pushy at all. I hate the car buying process but this was painless. Dave in finance was also great to work with. Very honest about the options that were available. I never feel good after buying a car but after working with Sam and Dave I left McDonald Volvo feeling great!

Other Employees : Bill (sales manager), Dave Shoeman
Oct 19, 2018 -

McDonald Volvo responded

It's our goal for our customers to leave McDonald Volvo happy. Congratulations on your new Volvo XC90! Thank you for your kind words about Sam and Dave. We appreciate your review!

Oct 22, 2018 -

McDonald Volvo responded

We thank you for taking the time to give your feedback about our store. Its comments like yours that truly make us feel like we are doing our part to ensure you have a great customer experience. Thank you again and we hope you enjoy your new Hybrid! They are a great vehicle.

October 16, 2018

"Worth the drive"

- GrettaBottema

We drove from South Dakota and are so lucky we ended up at McDonald Volvo. Aucencio was an amazing sales person and all the managemt were great to work with. Did I mention I love my new car!?!

Oct 16, 2018 -

McDonald Volvo responded

Gretta - We are honored you made the trip to visit us at McDonald Volvo! Better yet Aucencio helped you drive away in a car you love. Thanks for making our day!

October 09, 2018

"Made the process of buying a car simple"

- TheTanner

Sam and the team at McDonald Volvo helped me buy an XC90 through the Volvo ExPat program on my second day in the US. We worked over email to identify my needs and when I turned up, Sam had everything ready to go. A fantastic experience and a fantastic car.

Other Employees : Dave Shoeman
Oct 09, 2018 -

McDonald Volvo responded

Thank you for your kind words about Sam and our team at McDonald Volvo. We're glad to hear you were able to purchase your Volvo XC90 in such a timely manner. Enjoy your fabulous new XC90!

Oct 09, 2018 -

McDonald Volvo responded

Thank you for the great review. We were honored that you chose our dealership for your automotive needs. With myself being from Canada I understand the frustrations that can come with trying to obtain credit in the United States. The ExPat program that we offer really takes the stress out of this situation. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle and please stay in touch. Safe Travels.