McKenna BMW

Robert Sayasit

Lina Chun, Service Advisor, McKenna BMW

Lina Chun

December 18, 2017

"Treated very well, always gives me good service. "

- Iliana Banuelos

I have been going to Maria Flores for a while now and she is just great. She is very kin. I never have any concerns, I appreciate her service

Armando Lopez
Maria Flores
Claudia Ramirez

December 17, 2017

"Quick, professional & correct"

- arroyosteve

I am impressed by how fast I am greeted and connected with a service rep. The Service reps are professional and responsible in talking about service details. It’s always critical I get a loaner and I always do. When picking up my car, the cashier staff are friendly and quick. I appreciate the attention to detail I see in the work on my car as well as in and around the dealership.

Armando Lopez
Lina Chun
Maria Flores
Charlie Kim
Robert Sayasit

December 17, 2017

"Great service "

- Armine

Claudia was awesome in providing me with updates to my car. My rental experience with Enterprise was amazing too. My car was washed and I was happy. Carlos was great with welcoming me to the dealership.

Carlos Baires