McKenna BMW

James Guan

May 23, 2018

"service "

- antoniod

good aptitude but made us wait to long for tire the service person did a good job b b b b b b b b

Guy Nhean Son

May 23, 2018

"Questions answered properly "

- Martin Diaz

Came in for a 3rd time for questions on my 750, I was helped right away by Daniel. He answered my questions and I was in and out in 20 mins! I’m glad I didn’t have to wait 1 hour to be helped for 2 questions.

Daniel Solis

May 21, 2018

"Super helpful and speaks Cantonese!"

- Winnie Tang

James Guan and Arthur Szeto were great! I was very happy that they both speaks Cantonese and were able to help me the whole way with my brand new 330e. Arthur explained everything in cantonese for me and my dad. It was a good experience.

Arthur Szeto