McKenna Volkswagen Cerritos

Diego Guzman, Client Advisor, McKenna Volkswagen Cerritos

Diego Guzman

Client Advisor

April 23, 2018

"Excellence in service! And no, I’m not paid to write this."

- The Negotiator

We took delivery of a new 2018 Tiguan last week with Westley Mederos and Joe Serpico as the Sales Manager for the deal. I’m a seasoned, well-informed buyer and a tactful negotiator. I informed them that Imhave about 3 hours to complete the deal. The negotiation was professional all the way to the finance office. Westley was accommodating and Jo Serpico was upfront, honest and professional throughout the whole deal. The experience actually surpasses my experiences at luxury dealerships I’ve taken delivery of cars from. I’m pretty sure that they have other managers and sales staff who are also trained well. But these two gentlemen restored my faith in dealing with dealerships. I would not hesitate to deal again with these gentlemen as well as refer friends their way. Thanks for the service and for the honesty.

Westley Medeiros
Joseph Serpico

April 02, 2018

"horrible service"

- Lemonbuyer

service took forever here and was charged $400+ for supposedly a simple fix. I feel like I got hustled. wouldn't recommend. Rather go anywhere else

April 02, 2018

"LEMONS LEMONS LEMONS!"

- Lemonbuyer

DO NOT BUY OR SERVICE YOUR CAR HERE. If I could give this 0 stars I would. Purchased a 2 year old Jetta here a few months ago with only 10k miles and a very low price. In the beginning everything seemed normal with the car except for very subtle noises and things like that. The shifting on the car seemed a little out of the norm for a car with such low milage but I didn't think much of it. I was told it was a CERTIFIED pre-owned car. Little did I know it had a BAD clutch to begin with, after a couple of months the symptoms slowly started getting worse. I took the car in to get it checked out, they diagnosed it and told me It needed an entire new clutch due to a clutch chatter. I explained to them the vehicle had these symptoms from the very beginning and they refused to listen. The car was still UNDER WARRANTY yet they told me the parts needed weren't included in the warranty and the fix was going to cost me $1,500 + tax. They proceeded to tell me that they couldn't do anything about it and sent me on my way. These people are nothing but BS and all they do is hustle people for their money. I also overheard an employee talking to a customer on the phone saying how they found numerous other problems with their vehicle and that it was going to cost them extra,(all bs) shortly after the mechanic had just finished telling her It was a simple fix! Never again McKenna of Cerritos. STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE!

Used 2015 Volkswagen Jetta, $13998