McKenna Volkswagen

152 Reviews of McKenna Volkswagen

March 08, 2018

"GTI purchase "

- 1bixby1

I had great experience working with Danny on my GTI lease. He provided all the senders to my questions and was a pleasure to work with. Even after the fact, he checked in to make sure I was enjoying my car. Great service, great people, highly recommended.

Julie Prescott-Ramos
May 23, 2018 -

McKenna Volkswagen responded

Hello, and thanks for sharing your experience with both Danny and Julie here at McKenna VW Huntington Beach! Thanks for being a part of the McKenna Family, and we sincerely look forward to seeing you in our store anytime in the future! Enjoy the road ahead!!

February 26, 2018

"Smooth and Easy "

- lanwhiz458

Lee - made the overall experience smooth and easy. I am not one who wishes to spend a ton of time waiting around the dealership. A Visit to the McKenna VW in Huntington Beach, yielded a Jetta that I wanted to purchase. In only a few phone calls after the visit, Lee too control of everything and I was in and out of the dealer very quickly. I purchase a truck, in early January from a different dealer, and I am still waiting for some items to be completed, about to lose my mind. Not here - McKenna VW and Lee - made this process super easy, complete, timely and efficient. Thanks Lee

Lee Miller
Feb 27, 2018 -

McKenna Volkswagen responded

Hello, and thanks for sharing your recent 5 star experience with Lee here at McKenna VW Huntington Beach! We're thrilled to read your kind review, and we'd like to congratulate you on your new VW Jetta. Welcome to the McKenna family, and we look forward to seeing you in our store anytime in the future to assist with all things VW. Enjoy the road ahead!

February 24, 2018

"Thomas was great!"

- Margaret A Hogan

This is my second car from McKenna VW and its the customer service that keeps me coming back. Thomas knew more about the Jetta and took the time to tell me just what a great car it is!!! He went over and beyond and continues to do so asking me if I have any questions about anything! I never thought I was a bother and now question too small. I enjoy my new Jetta it fits me perfectly!!! Thank you! Margaret

Monika Perez
Other Employees : Thomas Zimmer
Feb 24, 2018 -

McKenna Volkswagen responded

Hi Margaret, Thanks for sharing your 5 star experience with Thomas and Monika here at McKenna VW Huntington Beach! We're pleased to read your review, and we'd like to congratulate you on your VW Jetta. We sincerely look forward to seeing you in our store anytime in the future. Enjoy the road ahead!

February 15, 2018

"Surf City Vibe is a win!"

- lovemycar

I visited 5 dealerships over Presidents weekend before I decided to choose McKenna. I did my homework and test drove many cars. McKenna was by far the best experience of them all. Friendly, down to earth, geniune people...helpful, knowledgeable, and not the typical "pushy" type at all. Bob went out of his way to make sure I got exactly what I was looking for at the best deal they could offer. Great experience! I am definitely a VW person now (:

Bob Torres
Feb 17, 2018 -

McKenna Volkswagen responded

Hello, and thanks for sharing your recent 5 star experience with Bob here at McKenna VW Huntington Beach! We're thrilled to read your review, and we're very happy that after visiting five stores you chose ours. That means a lot, and we'd like to extend warm welcome to the McKenna Family. Enjoy the road ahead, and we sincerely look forward to seeing you in our store anytime in the future!

February 09, 2018

"Car service"

- Tiguan Owner

Carlos was very helpful. He explained everything, answered all my questions, did all that I asked. He even offered me an Uber to take me home so I wouldn't have to wait.

Carlos
Feb 10, 2018 -

McKenna Volkswagen responded

Hello, and thanks for sharing your recent 5 star service experience with Carlos here at McKenna VW Huntington Beach! We're thrilled to read your kind review, and we'd like to thank you for choosing us here at McKenna for your VW service needs. Enjoy the road ahead, and we're pleased that our Uber service worked for you as well!

February 01, 2018

"Always great service at HB McKenna"

- MRC

I've had the pleasure of several visits to this dealership and always had a great experience. Maybe we could call them the UN-DEALERSHIP because they are personable and genuinely interested in helping, which is on a higher level that your regular dealership of most manufacturers. I am happy to drive straight past my local VW dealership to the folks at McKenna because they give me great treatment and are genuinely on my side. Many thanks to Alex in service, Brian in parts and Dean, the manager of sales (other good people in there also). All divisions working well with the customer and also well together. I've done Yelp reviews for many years and many other businesses don't fare as well.

Jose Andrade
Romy Bhardwaj
Alex Wong
Brian Luke
Feb 04, 2018 -

McKenna Volkswagen responded

Hello, and thanks for sharing your continued 5 star sales and service experience with Jose, Romy, Alex, and Brian here at McKenna VW Huntington Beach! We're thrilled to read your kind review, and we'd like to thank you for being a part of the McKenna Family. We sincerely look forward to seeing you in our store anytime in the future!

February 01, 2018

"friendly people"

- dave

Tina and Romy were friendly and offered my straight forward service. It was a great experience buying my new car. They took as much time as I wanted.

Romy Bhardwaj
Monika Perez
Tina Marie Boyd
Feb 01, 2018 -

McKenna Volkswagen responded

Hi Dave, Thanks for sharing your recent 5 star experience with Romy, Tina, and Monika here at McKenna VW Huntington Beach! We're thrilled to read your review, and we'd like to congratulate you on your new VW. Thanks for being a part of the McKenna Family, and we sincerely look forward to seeing you in our store anytime in the future. Enjoy the road ahead!

January 31, 2018

"Danny’s the best"

- SurfNSk8

Danny was great and easy to work with. We got just the car we were looking for and he was able to get the price down so it worked with our budget

Jan 31, 2018 -

McKenna Volkswagen responded

Hello, and thanks for sharing your recent 5 star experience with Danny here at McKenna VW Huntington Beach! We're thrilled to read your kind review, and we'd like to congratulate you on your new VW. Thanks for being a part of the McKenna Family, and we sincerely look forward to seeing you in our store for scheduled service, parts, and all things VW. Enjoy the road ahead!

January 30, 2018

"Very pleased "

- RBW1969

Was very happy with my new lease but not so happy that the stereo had to be replaced less than 3 weeks after I got the car.

Hussam Mostafa
Julie Prescott-Ramos
Alex Wong
Jan 31, 2018 -

McKenna Volkswagen responded

Hello, and thanks for sharing your recent 5 star experience with our team here at McKenna VW Huntington Beach. We're pleased to read your review, and we'd like to congratulate you on your new VW. Also, sorry to hear your stereo is having issues, but we're here to assist! If there's anything we can do further please feel free to send us an email. Thanks! customerservice@mckennacars.com

January 28, 2018

"Danny is the man"

- Bhagglund

Super easy going and a great guy. Made buying a car easy and not the least it pushy. Would go back again for sure. Thanks again Danny!

Jan 28, 2018 -

McKenna Volkswagen responded

Hello, and thanks for sharing your recent 5 star experience with Danny here at McKenna VW Huntington Beach! We're thrilled to read your kind review, and we'd like to congratulate you on your new VW. Welcome to the McKenna Family, and we sincerely look forward to seeing you in our store anytime in the future for scheduled service, parts / accessories, and all things VW. Enjoy the road ahead!