McLaughlin Chevrolet

Ed Cushing

October 24, 2018

"Painless"

- camperdave825

I needed to downsize my vehicle. I checked on line a found a certified vehicle which appeared to meet my needs. I visited the dealership, viewed the vehicle ,talked terms and 20 minutes later the deal was done. A great experience. Having bought over a half dozen vehicles and having them serviced at the dealership I was confident in my choice. A cordial and helpful staff .

Steve Larracey
Dave Ferraro
Other Employees : Mike and Brian in Service

October 23, 2018

"Made easy"

- Steve Couly13

The entire experience was made so easy. The whole staff was so helpful and knowledgeable it made everything seem simple. My wife also bought here, and I Will absolutely be back again

Dave Ferraro

October 23, 2018

"2019 Silverado 2500"

- roycroft32691

Everyone at McLaughlin was so helpful and nice the entire time. From Doreen in sales to Keith in finance to Dan Adams; it was a flawless experience. I decided to order a new 2019 and they kept me updated along the way. Did my finance over the phone with them so all I had to do was come in and sign the purchase agreement and I was out the door. No one pressures you here and offers guidance when asked. I’ve always had “okay” experiences at dealerships but this completely surpassed my expectations. I can confidently say that I will be back for my next one and will continue to recommend them!

Dan Adams