McLaughlin Subaru

Matt Campbell

Dan Machu, Sales Consultant, McLaughlin Subaru

Dan Machu

November 21, 2017

"We Assumed...and We Were Wrong!"

- Pepsidude

Wife & I "Assumed" our 3rd Ice Silver 3.6 Limited Outback came with "Eye Sight"...the 1st 2 did. We found out that it didn't 25 miles after leaving the McLaughlin Dealership. We made a Frantic phone call to our salesman Kris Hutton who told us that only the Touring Limiteds come with Eye Sight standard. He said he would call us back. Now I know I should have checked this out before hand...but I thought I knew what I was doing...I "Assumed" I had everything in control. He called back said they would make it right...come on back to the lot. When we got back to the showroom Kris and the General Manager Dave Calvert welcomed us. Dave said that they had torn up all of todays paperwork and they had already found a Outback with Eye Sight at another dealership. They would go get the car, add the Remote start, window drip guards and interior lighting we had them had put on the current Outback and all we would owe is the Eye Sight difference. I told him how sorry I was to have caused all of this and he said No need to be, at McLaughlin we want to make sure our customers are happy...true to his word 1 week later we picked up the Outback I "Assumed" I was buying the week before...the staff was even joking about it with us. They went Above & Beyond in my book...I guess that's why I keep buying my Outbacks there. Telling them THANKS didn't seem like enough...because they deserve more. By the way you know what they say about "Assume"? Well this time for sure. HammerTime

Kris Hutton
Other Employees : Dave Calvert, G.M.

November 17, 2017

"Great customer service/great deal."

- Ruck1

Leased new Outback and Impreza Sport. Sales and customer service representatives were honest, fair, and gave us a good deal. After 500 miles, we are very impressed with Subaru vehicles.

Matt Campbell
Robert Coronado
Other Employees : Joe Wilson

November 17, 2017

"Great Experience!"

- Lbarnett

I recently purchases a Mazda 3 from McLaughlin Motors. I had spent time visiting many dealerships prior to my purchase and must say it was great to meet a salesman who didn't ask me "How much money I wanted to spend" as the initial question. I worked with Jon and I felt immediately comfortable with him, which as a woman was extremely important to me. Jon took the time to ask questions about my life in order to determine if the Mazda was a good fit and something I would continue to be happy with. Although we didn't reach an agreement on my initial visit, Jon worked hard and called me the next day. We did reach an agreement that both sides were happy with. By time I left the dealership, I felt as if I met a new friend. What was most important was the fact that everyone in the dealership is friendly and provides an experience where you leave feeling important. Customer Service is extremely important to me and Jon exceeded the expectation!

Jon Elliott