McLaughlin Subaru

Kris Hutton

Brandon Ellis, Sales Consultant, McLaughlin Subaru

Brandon Ellis

June 18, 2018

"Fast, easy and informative..."

- Hou,cyndee1220

I wish McLaughlin Moters was my dealership in Houston, TX. While driving to the Quad Cities my windshield was chipped. I called the dealership and Sherrie S. Was fantastic. She scheduled the repair of the windshield and an oil change for me like I was a regular customer. The work was done on time and everyone I came into contact with was very pleasant. I also had an issue with a reacurring message on my on call system. My dealership said it would go away in a few days...it didn't...Matt and Brian took the time to fugure it out when they could have been making money selling a new car...They also showed me features on my car I didn't know I had. Thank you Sherrie, Matt and Brian...

Matt Campbell
Brian Cox
Sherrie Schmitt

June 15, 2018

"Wonderful experience from start to finish!!"

- Tbrsey

I felt very comfortable shopping with Kim Hicks at McLaighlun subaru. She is very knowledgeable! Wonderful experience from start to finish. I highly recommend them!!

Robert Coronado
Kim Hicks
Beth Scherrman

June 04, 2018

"Quick and to the point"

- Mandm2018

Our salesman Shaquille was excellent. He answered all our questions without hesitation. No pressure and had everything ready to go when we returned the next day. We spent less than an hour taking possession of our vehicle which usually takes half a day anywhere else. Go see Shaq. He goes above and beyond.

Shaquille Jalloh