Zimmerman Honda

Luis Arango, Sales& Leasing Consultant, Zimmerman Honda

Luis Arango

Sales& Leasing Consultant

October 18, 2018

"I LOVED MY EXPERIENCE!!!"

- Willbee12

Everyone at Zimmerman Honda was extremely pleasant! I worked with Marty and Blake and left with the perfect car. I’m looking forward to doing business with them in the future, and have already begin recommending them to friends! If you’d like a dealership that stresses customer service then look no further.

Marty Curry

October 15, 2018

"Met and Exceeded Our Expectations"

- Bob M.

Nick walked us through the process. He gave us what we wanted for our trade and helped us navigate the many steps to complete our purchase. The best experience for a car purchase yet!

Nick Goblirsch

October 11, 2018

"New Car Purchase"

- tbusse80

I worked with Vanessa and Blake on purchasing a new car. They are fantastic and a pleasure to work with. I live in Omaha, Nebraska and drove to their dealership to pick up my car. They made sure everything was ready for me and were very knowledgeable about all my questions. They were not pushy like other dealerships I have worked with and were truly there to help. I have already recommend them to family and friends. Just a fantastic experience. Thank You!!

Vanessa Lager