Zimmerman Honda

Randy Hill, Sales and Leasing Consultant, Zimmerman Honda

Randy Hill

Sales and Leasing Consultant

February 16, 2018

"Car for my college age daughter"

- Jo McCooley

My in laws bought both their Hondas from Zimmerman and were always happy. This is why I went to Zimmerman’s for used car for my daughter. Jim Ruge was a great help and I bought a very nice used Toyota Camry Solara with low mileage and my daughter loves it. It was in excellent condition and had been gone over by their service department. I would recommend this dealership to anyone who is in the market for a new or used car. There was no pressure and everyone I dealt with was very professional.

Jim Ruge
Other Employees : Title Dept.

February 15, 2018

"Marty bomb diggity"

- Pilotlove

This is my second Honda vehicle from Zimmerman, Marty helped me with the purchase of my CRV and now with this beauty, Honda Pilot Elite. Marty makes the buying experience easy and he becomes a friend. I will have this car for a long time, I would recommend a Honda to anyone. And See Marty!!!

Marty Curry

February 14, 2018

"Best experience buying a car EVER!!"

- Sam

Matt Rizzo is a ROCK STAR!! I have never had such a great experience buying a car! Matt took away all this things I dread about buying a car - wasted time and money being the biggest. Once he answered all my questions and we made sure my 6'4" husband was ok with the new CRV I turned him loose to find the color and model I wanted - he had it within hours! I picked it up the next day!! All of the paperwork was ready to go - within 10 min I was sitting in my new CRV. I would not hesitate to recommend Matt Rizzo @ Zimmerman Honda to anyone and will certainly be happy to go back again!!!

Matt Rizzo