Medlin Buick GMC

1900 Tarboro St W, West Wilson, North Carolina 27893 Directions

1 Review of Medlin Buick GMC

October 08, 2018

"Quick, friendly, efficient service"

- Rogue

I had scheduled an appointment to get my oil changed the Friday that Hurricane Florence was due to arrive. The dealership proactively called me to see if I could bring my car in Thursday, which I did. When I arrived, I was greeted promptly and professionally. I told them I only needed an oil change and the "inspection" that comes with it. They said I could wait and directed me to the waiting lounge. I was there less than an hour (just to clarify - they were not busy at all). They had some honey buns for a snack ;) I was NOT subjected to any suggestions for extraneous service work like I had experienced at Hendrick of Durham. I was treated as a VALUED customer at Medlin. I also explained why I was coming from Durham to have my service work done in Wilson. I had been taking my Buick to Hendrick in Durham (please read my review of that dealership as well so you can see how I was treated there ) I can recommend Medlin based on this experience. My Lucerne will be serviced there in the future.

sadly, I can't remember