Leith Honda

Sam Santiago

January 22, 2019

"Made it so easy! "

- Brittany W

This is our 4th vehicle with Leith Honda and every experience has been great. This time with Bo was wonderful. He made the process so easy and was very friendly.

January 21, 2019

"Great car buying experience "

- NurseSteffaney 37

First let me start by saying I am absolutely in love with my new CRV. My experience with Leith Honda was nothing short of spectacular. Going into the dealership I was so nervous because in the past I have had some very bad experiences with car dealerships. Sam Santiago helped me and he found exactly what I was looking for in a vehicle. Sam took the time to explain every feature of the car to me and worked tirelessly to get me into the vehicle. Jacky in finance was great. I will definitely recommend my family, friends, and any stranger on the street to this dealership

Sam Santiago
Tim Warner
Jacky Hwang

January 20, 2019

"3rd lease"

- Miguel M

This makes my 3rd lease from Bo. One of the nicest guys I have ever done business with. I have kept in contact with him since my first lease, and he has always offered great customer service when I asked for his help. Not something that everyone normally does even if their job is customer service oriented. Bo reached out to me when he moved dealerships and I followed him to get my new lease even though it was approximately 1.5 hours away from where I live. My willingness to do this speaks to his character. I will continue to lease from Bo until he decides to retire and moves out of country. Thank you Bo for your years of friendship and customer service.

Used 2017 Nissan Rogue, $19488