Leith Honda

Brett Pendyck

November 16, 2018

"Great guy!!!!"

- AJ

Very polite and true professional, understands the needs and act swiftly. Recommend to other buyers because he can address the customer needs and he trys to help.

Sam Syed

November 14, 2018

"Over and beyond "

- Kitahansleh

I had a week to get a new car after my car was totaled. I had spoken with Alison earlier and she gave me her schedule…BUT my husband just happened to be off on the day she was off. With 2 days left to get a new car Alison came in on her day off and help us understand the different models and find the car we wanted for a great price! I’ve always recommended Alison and when it was my time to purchase she was there and went over and beyond her expectations!

Alison Davis

November 14, 2018

"The behavior and the was a good example of a good dealer."

- Gulbahari

Honestly the sales representative who I met at time of the deal, who led me through the entire car purchase, was one the best sales representative I had ever met and I wish him more success in the future.

Ahmad Sahel