Mel Hambelton Ford - Service Center

Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

Matt Rich, Service Advisor, Mel Hambelton Ford

4.2

January 05, 2019

"Fantastic"

- Gina123

The experience was great Dorian fox helped me with both my cars plus help with my sons cancer fund raiser. I been to different dealerships nothing like this😁mel Hamilton is fantastic I will NOT go any where else😁😁😁😁😁

Dorian Fox

December 27, 2018

"Will return for my next purchase "

- 4elracha

Justin, my sales person, steps up every time to do everything he can. Just had to get a new part on my car and he helped make everything as painless as possible. Matt kept me in the loop while he had my vehicle for service.

Justin Blevins
Matt Rich

November 19, 2018

"Deceptive sales tactics and go-to financing"

- Lexibrodek

They told me that in order to test drive a vehicle that wasn't ready I would have to sign some papers. They told me signing these papers would allow them to legally hold my car for evaluation and would allow the service team to push the vehicle to the front of the line. I confirmed with the sales man that nothing was finalized. When we went back in for the test drive we were told the sale was final. When we discussed this issue further with the manager he told us there was nothing he could do to give me back my origa l vehicle but that they could put me in a different vehicle. They sibmitted 5 different applications without our consent and have managed to screw up our credit. All the banks they submitted it to denied the loan as it did not meet their requirements. Not until I sent a demand letter asking for my vehicle back and the attorney general sent a letter did the give me my car back. When we picked up my vehicle the coolant had been drained completely empty and a police report was filed. I would not recommend this dealership to anyone. They will screw you over just for a sale.

Robert Kinney