Mel Hambelton Ford - Service Center

Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

Kent Kjelland, Service Advisor, Mel Hambelton Ford

Austin Taylor, Service Technician, Mel Hambelton Ford

Austin Taylor

Service Technician

August 08, 2018

"Poor quality and workmanship"

- Unsatisfactory workmanship

I have taken my cars to the dealers I have brought them from for yrs. never have I been so dissatisfied with the work as I have at Mel Hamilton Quick Lane. I took my car in for repairs I was aware of. An two weeks later had I break down. After being told by the service man that it would be fine til my next visit for oil change. They told me it was something else this time. It was repaired. Now 2wks later it needs repairs again. They charged so much the first 2 x that I have no money to take it back. I have never been so unhappy with a dealers service before. I am a very good car owner and take extremely good care of them. I have never been treated or had so many repairs on this young of car.

Mike Mitchell
3.0

August 02, 2018

"Doing What is Right"

- Courtney

I recently bought a car from Mel Hambelton. After having the vehicle for about 3 weeks, the brakes started giving me trouble (squeaking very loudly at every stop). After numerous service appointments at my local Ford dealership and a few at Mel Hambelton, it was ultimately decided I needed new rotors. I was very angry to hear this news due to having just bought the car 4 months ago and already putting $300 into the brake problem. Stan Bogdan and David Grey took it among themselves to make sure I had the best service possible and did everything they could to make this situation right. Not only did I receive new rotors with no charge, but I also had my car picked up and delivered back to me without having to move a muscle. I am very appreciative of Stan and David and applaud them for their customer service. Many times people forget to empathize and only think about business matters, but not these two. They are true assets and Mel Hambelton is very lucky to have them as a part of their team.

David Grey
Stan Bogdan

July 28, 2018

"Great!"

- Jon133

Salesmen was wonderful! Outstanding staff and great environment to be around! I would recommend Mel hambelton ford to anybody buying a car! Awesome job ford!

John Santellan