Mercedes-Benz of Milwaukee North

Mike Bekenshteyn

Mario Sanfilippo, Corporate Fleet Sales , Mercedes-Benz of Milwaukee North

Mario Sanfilippo

Corporate Fleet Sales
Dierk Schulz, Mercedes-Benz Sales/Leasing Consultant , Mercedes-Benz of Milwaukee North

Dierk Schulz

Mercedes-Benz Sales/Leasing Consultant

December 27, 2017

"painless purchase"

- bmoore

I've now bought 2 cars from Aleksey, and both times it was a quick and painless process coupled with outstanding customer service. Aleksey worked with me to make sure I got a deal I was happy with. He was very transparent about every part of the deal and didn't play any of the typical dealer games. It was refreshing. I will, without a doubt, continue purchasing vehicles from Aleksey and Umansky for years to come.

Aleksey Nikolayev

December 20, 2017

"Best in Class!"

- Shombie

From start to finish, my experience at Umansky, because of Ben McCulley, was outstanding! From his personal service, to his professional approach at helping me make a purchase, Ben brought his A+ game. I had the opportunity to make my purchase at several other dealers, but because of Ben, I spent my money at Umansky. I would highly recommend Ben when you're looking for your next vehicle!

Ben McCulley

December 19, 2017

"Class act all the way!!"

- Kjbness7

From the time they picked me up from the lake express to the time I drove off the lot was a great experience. We had a few stumbles along the way waiting for license plate, but they were very accommodating to find out what the holdup was. Eliud was great and I would buy from them again.. even though I live in Michigan..

Eliud Mendez