Mercedes-Benz of Oklahoma City - Service Center

217 Lifetime Service Reviews

1225 North Broadway Avenue, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73103

217 Reviews of Mercedes-Benz of Oklahoma City - Service Center

November 13, 2018

"MBOKC a symbol of excellence."

- MMK

Mercedes-Benz of Oklahoma City is without a doubt a symbol of excellence. As a long time customer we can attest to the fact that everyone goes out of their way to accommodate customers. Todd Bondy is an outstanding leader and Scott Dounn as Service & Parts Director is simply marvelous. Thank you for taking care of your loyal customers.

Jesse Thayne
October 31, 2018

"They take care of the customer"

- RW

Long story short, I was quoted one price and when my wife picked the car up it was quite a bit more. I followed up with an email to my service advisor indicating my disappointment. Before the day was out, they had pulled the call where I was quoted wrong and they credited me for the difference! Technically they didn't have to do that, but that shows me that they are serious about taking care of the customer. This has made the difference between me not ever going back and now I certainly will. I have had my care serviced there on multiple occasions and the work has always been very good. No problems. Being in the customer support business myself, I certainly understand mistakes can be made. It is how you handle them that makes the difference and MB of OKC did a wonderful job here!

Oct 31, 2018 -

Mercedes-Benz of Oklahoma City responded

We are sorry for the initial confusion, but are glad we could get things remedied for you. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help.

October 31, 2018

"Prompt Service"

- boxpox-bemso2

Sometimes there just isn't a day on one's calendar to schedule a needed service on the car. Because we live 1/12 hours away from the dealer, with my daughter needing to pick her children up after school, and absolutely had to be finished with service in the promised l hour. My car was finished, cleaned, and my daughter and I were on our way home in exactly one hour. Keeping promises are very important, especially when children are waiting to be picked up after school. Thank you everyone in the service department that had to keep that promise, and do it with a job well done. Susan Ferguson

Krisanne Klein
Oct 31, 2018 -

Mercedes-Benz of Oklahoma City responded

We are so happy to have been able to help! Be sure to let us know if there is anything else we can do to help.

October 30, 2018

"Great Service "

- Proudowner

My visit to MB okc was for some service. I was greeted right away after i pulled in. The young man called me by name shook my hand. My service advisor Michael came over and explained how things worked. Asked if i need water or coffee, put me in a loaner vehicle and i was on my way. A few hours later he called said my vehicl was ready. What a pleasent visit. Thanks MB okc for an awesome visit.

Michael Challis
Oct 30, 2018 -

Mercedes-Benz of Oklahoma City responded

Thank you for the kind words, we are so glad we could help. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help.

October 30, 2018

"Missing parts"

- lawns6002

Not sure which visit you mean. Brought in for check up expected it to be washed etc when picked up? Salesman had told me anytime car was in for service it would be returned detailed. Valve cap missing when brought in for new tire a couple weeks ago. Was going to call today about that. Would like to be notified when I can pick one up (or can you mail me one?). Aslan was my salesman. He was great. Still love my car. My husband brought car in. I have not been to new store yet.

Aslan Maleki
Oct 30, 2018 -

Mercedes-Benz of Oklahoma City responded

We are sorry to hear that your last visit did not go as it should have. As your sales man promised we should wash every car that we work on unless otherwise requested by the customer, again we are sorry if this did not happen We would be happy to get a valve stem cap delivered to you ASAP. Please either email me or call me so that I can get this arranged. Best regards, Scott Dounn Director of Parts and Service Mercedes-Benz and Volvo Cars Oklahoma City Direct (405) 488-6265 sdounn@mbokc.com

October 29, 2018

"Awesome service"

- Simmons

Everything is always top drawer. I am always pleased with Frank and Marleana. Keep up the great work. The new location is less convenient however. Alice

Frank Charles
Marlenea Steffens
Bryon Hudgins
Oct 29, 2018 -

Mercedes-Benz of Oklahoma City responded

Thank you for the kind words! We are happy to help. Something to keep in mind; In an effort to make the transition as easy as possible for our customers who have enjoyed the proximity to their work and home of our downtown location, we will be offering a complimentary valet service to customers in the Oklahoma Metro area who reside or work south of 63rd and north of West Adkins Road in Norman, to as far East as Midwest City, and as far west as Yukon. Not to exceed 25 miles distance from the dealership. We offer this service to anyone with an 8-year old or newer Mercedes-Benz and Sprinter, whether you bought it from us or not. As part of this service, a loaner will be delivered to you for your use throughout the day.

October 29, 2018

"The Best or Nothing At All!!!"

- Pepper

George Nicholson always makes sure that the experience is always pure Mercedes. World class product with world class service is why you by a Mercedes!

George Nicholson
Other Employees : The young man who lined up the loaner car is great also!
Oct 29, 2018 -

Mercedes-Benz of Oklahoma City responded

Thank you for the kind words, we are glad George has been able to help! Please let us know if we can help in any other way!

October 22, 2018

"Always great. "

- Tandye

They make taking my car in for services so easy. Lance Mchenry takes great care of us. Lance goes over everything our car needs and what they have covered.

Lance McHenry

Mercedes-Benz of Oklahoma City responded

Thank you for the kind words, we are glad to be able to help. Let us know if there is anything else we can do!

October 22, 2018

"Great service"

- Tarheel

Terrrific facility but the people make the dealership. We have purchased 3 new Mercedes from this dealer and been very happy with the quality of the vehicles and the service provided.

Irving Dobbs
Branden Fuller
Debra Osborne
Frank Charles
Brooke Eixenberger
Todd Bondy

Mercedes-Benz of Oklahoma City responded

Thanks so much for your kind words, they mean a lot to us. Be sure to let us know if there is anything else we can help with.

October 21, 2018

"Service Experience"

- Happy Mercadez owner

I took my car in for the 10,000 mile service. I told them what needed attention. Mercedes is so well built that there wasn't much to check. They gave me a loaner car and I was on my way. During the time they had my car they kept me informed on the progress they were making. The people in the service department are very nice and friendly. I recommend Mercedes of Oklahoma City if you are looking for a new or used car.

Lance McHenry

Mercedes-Benz of Oklahoma City responded

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are happy to be able to help.