Mercedes-Benz of Oklahoma City - Service Center

194 Lifetime Service Reviews

1225 North Broadway Avenue, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73103

195 Reviews of Mercedes-Benz of Oklahoma City - Service Center

September 17, 2018

"Adjust headlights and repair broken latch. "

- Karen40

John Gray is my husband. The service was done on my car. It is time for the B maintenance and there is a rattle I would like to have checked. Karen James

Sep 17, 2018 -

Mercedes-Benz of Oklahoma City responded

Karen we will have Lance reach out to you about scheduling! Thank you for the lovely review.

September 17, 2018

"Clean up"

- J. Brand

My ML-350 was in for 30,000 service. On pick-up, I did not notice several areas of grease/hand prints along the headliner. I contacted the service dept. who asked that I bring the vehicle in for clean up and the use of a loaner vehicle. No questions asked. Vehicle was detailed inside and out. It looked NEW! Thank you for correcting this item without hassle!

Brenden Brown
Sep 17, 2018 -

Mercedes-Benz of Oklahoma City responded

We're sorry you had to bring it back in to be cleaned, but we are glad we were able to get it cleaned up for you! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help.

September 11, 2018

"Unparalleled Service !"

- OKCGolfNut

Brought my 2014 ML350 in for a 60,000 Mile Service. Although we recently acquired a 2018 E400A4 Cabriolet this was the first time using the Service Department at MBOKC since moving here from Hilton Head Island, South Carolina. Nick Bankston was my Service Consultant. Nick took care of everything, keeping me informed throughout the process. He was Professional, Courteous and Patient with me as my vehicle needed rear brakes in addition to the normal service. It's comforting to know that our vehicles and our safety are being handled by professionals!

Nick Bankston
Sep 11, 2018 -

Mercedes-Benz of Oklahoma City responded

We are so glad our team was able to help make your service experience a good one! Be sure to reach out if there is anything else we can do to help.

September 08, 2018

"Mercedes brakes"

- Leslie.bell

My ML350 needed brakes. I always work with Lance in service. He is very knowledgeable and very helpful. I feel confident that my vehicle is being taken care of and I am being told honestly what needs to be done. I always have a great experience at Mercedes of OKC.

Sep 11, 2018 -

Mercedes-Benz of Oklahoma City responded

Thank you for the kind words, we are so happy to help. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help.

September 05, 2018

"Took almost a month, but it runs"

- Gary, Nickel

Work was accomplish , have not had to send it back to correct something, and had one on one with the mechanic that did the job. Yes still needs a few things repaired, takes MONEY. Mr. Brown could call to inform why it's taking so long for the repairs. I loaded car on a trailer and hauled it to dealership. A man who worked in the detail, area helped me load it, after service preformed, by directing so I could get the car centered.

Brenden Brown
Other Employees : A parts man,the mechanic don't remember names in

Mercedes-Benz of Oklahoma City responded

We are glad we could help Mr. Nickel. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help.

September 04, 2018

"You've moved too far away."

- JBMuse

I bought a new Cadillac XT5 the Monday after my Safety Recall Service (and another repair that had been done 3 times before...). Service took 2 days to complete. No car provided but 2 very nice drivers took me home & picked me up the next day. You have moved your dealership too far north to keep my business. It's a shame Mercedes has no regard for people who live in south OKC or Norman. AND...every time I've had my car in your shop it either costs me $1,200.00 OR you try to sell me $1,200.00 worth of tires. That does get old...the up-sale. Bob Moore Cadillac has always treated me like I was special ... since my first Cadillac in 1973.

Michael Challis

Mercedes-Benz of Oklahoma City responded

Ms. Muse we are sorry to hear that after years of Mercedes-Benz ownership you have decided to go with another brand. We have been trying to get word out to all of our Norman and Moore customers that with a few days’ notice, we typically can arrange for valet service so that they do not have to make the drive up here. We are sorry we did not get this message to you in time to keep your business.

September 04, 2018

"They go out of their way to help you."

- FLiP

I can’t say that my problem was corrected with the adaptive cruise control but they tried. They worked on it 4 different times and kept it for more than 3 days twice but the cruise goes off for no reason. It can be turned back on after going 4-5 miles. It is very sporadic. I don’t know if anyone called MB factory.

Michael Challis
George Nicholson

Mercedes-Benz of Oklahoma City responded

We are sorry the issue has not been fixed yet. Please give your service advisor another call to see if there is anything further we can do to remedy this issue. We do our best to get everything fixed completely so that you are not left facing difficulties! (405) 236-1224

August 31, 2018

"Mercedes Service"

- Holley

We have our GL550 as well as our new Mercedes Sprinter Thor Motorhome serviced at MB of OKC and they are wonderful. Honest, reliable and caring towards us each time we cone in for service. Work is always done quickly and correctly the first time. The people are kind, caring and respectful. Keep up the good work. Regards, Dave & Debra Holley

Marlenea Steffens

Mercedes-Benz of Oklahoma City responded

Thank you so much for your kind words, we will be sure to pass them along! Please reach out if there is anything else we can do to help.

August 30, 2018

"Great service, buying, and parts department!"

- JB

I recently purchased a new car and the experience was great. I had a couple of issues that needed to be addressed in the service department. My service advisor, Lance McHenry went above and beyond to help me. I have also made purchases in the parts department the last two times and they even ordered a shirt in my size for me. Five stars!

Other Employees : Daniel Clingman

August 26, 2018

"Replacement of Voice Control Module"

- Motoren

Nick and the parts manager were very helpful, he kept me posted on the arrival of parts and completion of repairs. I really appreciated the loaner car. Ron White replaced the batteries in my key,

Ron White