Middletown Nissan

Certified Sales Specialist

November 16, 2017

"great deal"

- ssturk

i have not the greatest of credit reports,but these guy's didnt care and wanted to help me out anyway..treated me with respect and made me feel as if i was a 800 score

Asad Kamal

October 03, 2017

"Had a wonderful experience here"

- Jamie Fortin

Sid and Michael took the best care of me when I was buying my rogue! I had my heart set on buying a jeep, but my dad and I stopped by Middletown Nissan after several of the jeeps we saw didn't work out. I didn't want to make a split decision on buying a car, since I hadn't really researched Rogues very much, but Sid put me in a Rogue that met all of my requirements. Back up cam, bluetooth, 4WD, low mileage, newer year, clean, in my price range, and even the color I was looking for-white! I couldn't turn it down and I drove it home that night. I am so happy with my car and the experience I had at Middletown Nissan. They really took care of me and I feel like they will continue to do so if I need service in the future.

Sid Shoaib

October 01, 2017

"Like buying a car from family"

- gilbertct

I have honestly never felt so strongly that I wanted to write a review. My prior experience with buying a car with a "necessary evil". My wife met with Ali Hamadi from Middletown Nissan and recommended we visit. After making the rounds at various dealerships my wife wanted me to meet this super high energy salesman. We immediately felt comfortable - the general manager seems to instill a sense of family to everyone who walks through the doors. Its an experience like no other I have had and this the first time in 50 years I have ever written a review on a car dealership - they are different and they are 100% worth visiting (ask for Ali - he's that good and his Dad is the Sales manager - great job Michael Hamadi!!)

Ali Hamadi