Middletown Nissan

Certified Sales Specialist

January 21, 2018

"Positive Sales Experience"

- JosephD

My compliments and gratitude to salesman Ihab Zureiqi for making my first vehicle purchase experience at Middletown Nissan a positive one. I'm fortunate that it was Ihab who greeted me and my wife on our arrival at the dealership showroom, as he demonstrated the utmost courtesy, respect, patience, and honesty in our dealings with him. As a thoroughly likable individual who doesn't need to utilize high-pressure sales tactics, Ihab's a valuable asset to Middletown Nissan, one I can enthusiastically recommend to anyone shopping for a Nissan vehicle from a certified dealership.

Ihab Zureiqi

January 05, 2018

"Top Notch Service"

- Happymama”

Fantastic experience working with Sami to try to find us the right car. Made me feel at ease and was very accommodating! I was very happy with how personable everyone was and really was the easiest car buying experience I have had! Thank you again to Middletown Nissan...I would recommend any of my friends ..family to go visit Sami! He was great!

Sami Syed
Other Employees : Fran

November 16, 2017

"great deal"

- ssturk

i have not the greatest of credit reports,but these guy's didnt care and wanted to help me out anyway..treated me with respect and made me feel as if i was a 800 score

Asad Kamal