Midway Chevrolet

1389 University Ave., St. Paul, Minnesota 55104 Directions

1 Review of Midway Chevrolet

August 11, 2004

"We have been shopping for a long time for the right..."

- amaia82

We have been shopping for a long time for the right truck. We were so excited when we thought we found it. We drove it and everything was great. However it is used and we wanted to take it to our mechanic before we "bought" it.
They gave us such a run around and were so rude. They told me at firxt that it was no problem, then after he talked to his "manager" I needed to fill out a credit app (even though I had told him I wasnt interested in that since I was already approved through my credit union and was happy). He never knew what he needed but insisted this was their POLICY. I would have had no problem signing a loaner agreement and even leaving them with a check but they could never decide what the POLICY was.
I felt like we were treated as 2nd rate even though we were going to buy a 27000 vehicle! He just kept saying "well look where we are located" (implying it was a bad neighborhood).

Lets just say it ended with him telling me I "Wasted his time". This place is SHADY... BEWARE!!

1 result