Midway Nissan

4.2

July 14, 2018

"Over and Beyond"

- Dillydilly

Robert - aka honey - is a rockstar - he knew I had to get my car back in time for a trip - and performed a miracle and tied up a recall check item at the same time. Would highly recommend Midway and Robert..

Robert

July 10, 2018

"Amazing service! "

- K.A.

Danny Almond provided amazing service on my car recently. I would recommend him as your service advisor to anyone and everyone! Very knowledgeable and customer service oriented.

Danny Almond

July 03, 2018

"Unexpected!"

- Littleknoll

I was dreading the thought of looking for a new car. When I walked into the lobby, the place was hoppin’. There were people everywhere. I’ve never seen a dealerships showroom so full. Nin Smith was my sales person and he was great. He brought his small town appeal to the conversation. No heavy pressure. Everyone knows buying a car is a dance. There are steps that you follow in most dealerships. Midway was no different but the people made a huge difference. When I came to my financing, I held my grounds. I knew my budget and they were able to meet it. Antonio in the financing/contract part of the dance was an experience like I’ve never had when buying a car. He covered things pertaining to the warranties no other finance person has ever willingly made me aware of. For example, the power train warranty is protection for Nissans workmanship among other things. He was a great communicator. I’ve never experienced using a car like this. They will have my loyalty for a long time. Thanks Nin and Antonio!!!

Nin Smith, sales. Antonio in finance.

Used 2015 Kia Forte, $11999

2015 Kia Forte

Used 2018 Nissan Altima, $20589

2018 Nissan Altima

Used 2015 Nissan Sentra, $15075

2015 Nissan Sentra

Used 2013 Nissan Altima, $9991

2013 Nissan Altima

• iPads available in Service!
Midway Nissan, Phoenix, AZ, 85023