Mike Castrucci Chevrolet Inc

Charles Krekeler

Kevin Bachman, New Vehicle Sales, Mike Castrucci Chevrolet Inc

Kevin Bachman

February 14, 2018

"Surprising how easy the process went!"

- DavlidP

Charles was great to deal with! Friendly, helpful and not at all pushy when it came to the lease of our 2018 Silverado. I have purchased many, many vehicles over the years and I honestly must say that working with Charles was by far the best purchase experience I have ever had! No pressure nor crazy add ons pushed at any point Keep up the great work!

Charles Krekeler

February 09, 2018

"Mike Castrucci Chevrolet cheating military member "

- Trigga T

I'm extremely upset and disgusted with how Mike Castrucci Chevrolet treated & handled me as a customer. Not only am I an Active Duty Servicemember, but also an out of state buyer that flew in to purchase a 2016 Suburban that was advertised by this dealership online with zero issues. From the pictures down to having my salesman Lou send me current pictures of the vehicle prior to me arriving to insure there weren't any issues with the vehicle everything seemed great and no issues. The day came to fly in and buy it and guess what, the first walk around with Lou and bam the rear bumper was damaged, needed replacement and clearly visible to the eye had a proper walk around the vehicle been done before my arrival Lou could have seen the damage and informed me to insure whether or not I wanted the vehicle still. So here I am out of state thinking I was getting a vehicle as advertised no issues and no obvious damage, faced with the decision on what to do. I really wanted the vehicle clearly since I came from out of state and the dealership decided that they would cut me a check to have the bumper repaired. Since this was all in writing I felt comfortable that I could trust them with sticking to their word and accurately estimating how much it would cost to have it repaired, so I continued with the purchase. Long story short, what they quoted for the repairs was absolutely wrong, not quality service and straight up deceitful. I get to my local Chevy dealership and guess what, they laughed and said how in the world could a certified Chevy collison center only quote that a tow cover needed to be replaced but completely leave out the entire bumper needing replaced; they mention they could fix the bumper by using hot water to reshape it. (Is this Chevrolet standards and quality?) SMH, my local Chevy dealership said it was unsafe that they didn't mention that the safety support bar was bent and that the tabs on the bumper were snapped off preventing the bumper from locking on. How could a dealership do this to a service member that flew out of state, paid their price but yet get screwed over with a damaged rear bumper to repair on their own dollar. Yet you guys mention you welcome service members & veterans but treat us like this, all I want is my vehicle fixed just as advertised and safe. Is that too much to ask??

Robert Williams
Other Employees : Lou Buehner , Sean Stevenson

February 08, 2018

"Very Disapponted"

- JimKelly

Very disappointed in Mike Castrucci. We have bought multiple cars there in the past and have not had a problem. We just bought 2 cars there in January. My husbands truck that we purchased did not get any kind of inspection before we bought it. After 2 weeks of having the wheel barring went bad and had to be replaced. The lug nuts on were rusted on and it took my husband 2 hours to get off. So he checked the other 3 and same thing. All are rusted on. My 2015 Malibu I bought has been back to service 3 times for a heated seats that are not working. They have had the car longer than I have had it. Very, very disappointed.

Mike Castrucci Chevrolet Inc, Milford, OH, 45150