Mike Castrucci Chevrolet Inc

New Vehicle Sales

November 10, 2017

"Excellent Experience!"

- Ian Nairn

I recently bought a used 2016 Ford Fusion from this dealership. My salesman, Mark Christmas, was very friendly and not pushy at all. I drove an hour away from home with a specific car in mind, took one test drive, and was sold. As a first time car buyer, he made sure I understood everything and I felt taken care of. After getting the car home, my family noticed some body scratches and upholstery tears that I had not previously seen. I called Mark and he was more than understanding. I brought it back in and he had the repairs done at no cost to me. It did take 3 weeks to get my car back, but this was because they had to order a replacement piece for one of the seats. I'm glad that they took the time and effort to fix it right instead of just patching it and calling it good enough, so kudos to the repair team as well. Now I couldn't be happier with my purchase; highly recommend this dealership!

Mark Christman

October 20, 2017

"Great, great and great!"

- browneyes2727

I would give Larry Watson more than 5 stars if I could! Larry made our experience wonderful and fun with our purchase of a 2017 Malibu. We had previously had a leasing experience with Larry on another car, and we liked him so well we came back for a purchase. Thank you Mike Castrucci Chevrolet for our new vehicle purchase and for having such a great sales rep to work with!

Larry Watson

July 04, 2017

"Great experience, Best price in the area"

- DealN39

Lowest price in the area and the best customer service I've seen in a dealership to date!! Most important I recieved an amazing deal with no shady financing tricks or double talk!! Best experience so far buying a vehicle!!

Jacob Shepherd