Just over a month ago, January 17th 2021, I (thought I) purchased a 2011 BMW 335D. And the story goes downhill from here, I'll give them credit where it's due, 2011 BMW 335D for roughly 10k with only around 80k miles is a pretty decent deal, with me giving my last 2 weekly paychecks of roughly $1000 each as proof of income (I'm a 48 state trucker and get paid weekly) I drove off after putting 2k down to cover all the fees and taxes and whatnot (dealer fees are ripoffs but not much you can do)the salesperson was friendly at the time, can't remember his name for the life of me, but a nice guy from North Carolina is what I can remember! Originally this place would've gotten a 5 stars, but it all went downhill not long after. The decline in satisfaction was slow at first, not long into my drive home from west palm to Orlando, a check engine light came on. I would've turned around, but I was already nearly home at that point, and my phone had died along the drive home, so I couldn't call them the moment it happened. We ended up talking the following Monday morning to setup an appointment, after double checking available times on Tuesday, we settled for Wednesday morning. After waiting there for a good few hours while the free diagnosis was being done, I was told the BMW would need an "Exhaust egr cooler spring" I was told the part would be installed free of charge, and it would be in by Monday January 25th. Unfortunately by Monday January 25th the part wasn't in, and since sitting still means no money, and since I'm a 48 state truck driver, I had to hit the road soon if I wanted to actually make payments on the car, which was my intention. The Afternoon of Thursday, January 28th I was told the part was in, unfortunately at that point I couldn't bring it in. My father ended up taking it in for me on my behalf on what I believe was Monday February 1st, leaving early in the morning and gutting home late in the evening due to the nearly 2 hours to get there, the 2 hours to get back, and the many hours in between to install the part (understandable given that it's a Diesel BMW at a Chevrolet dealer). A few days later on Friday February 5th I'm asked if I can come back with my W2s. Whatfor? I already got an approval January 17th! My memory goes back to that day when they had to lower the price of the car $600 so they can add a $600 GAP to get me approved since my credit was only in the 600s, they apparently needed to get that $600 off to get me approved even with 2k down apparently. I already got approved then for that amount, im assuming they're trying to get me back in with another bank with higher requirements, but could probably sell me the car at a higher price. With no additional followup since Friday February 5th, I get another text a week later on Friday February 12th saying that the bank I'm financed with is returning the contract, oh how convenient I think. I ask if I can keep financing with that same bank by putting an extra $1000 down to make it 3k down, but they still wanting my W2, no matter how much I put down, even with me showing proof of payment before in the form of the last 2 weekly paystubs I had gotten. After going back and forth some more I'm told on Saturday February 13th that the General Manager is getting the car repo'd back that day. I'm disappointed as I liked the car thus far, but it is what it is. I ask how will I get my $2000 back and I'm told it will be refunded (that was Saturday February 13th, as of typing this Thursday February 25th I haven't received a penny back!) I try contacting my salesperson (have his phone number still) multiple times after that with questions related to the situation, Do I keep insurance until the car is towed (which I still am doing) should I have someone take off the license plate (it's still on the car) When this is happening, how long it'll take to get my refund, etc. Then this morning Thursday February 25th, I get a call from a 561 number. Did I mention before how I'm a trucker? Well at the time I was carrying an empty trailer through the Appalachian Mountains in Pennsylvania, fighting the winds swaying me to and fro, all focus on the road, and as a result I don't pickup the phone call, not needing any distractions when driving in cold & dangerous conditions. I finally got to my destination now, where im writing this review as my trailer gets loaded, and I check my voice-mail. It's someone from Mike Marionr Chevrolet (they didn't say who they were) saying that I need to call finance, as the vehicle they said they'd be picking up will be reported stolen if I don't bring it back, and that I had to call their finance department. Well Pennsylvania is a xxxx of a drive from Florida, especially since I won't be back home until April, so.I call Finance like I was told to, and it went to voicemail, I leave a message, asking things like why they hadnt repo'd the car when they said they'd repo it, why they're threatening me with arrest, etc. So yeah all in all quite the headache, and if I could give it a negative 5 stars, or even a negative infinity stars, I would right about now, but 1 star will do.