Mills Honda

1 Review of Mills Honda

July 01, 2017

"Amazing Experience"

- Dustin

I recently worked with Connor Bowman to buy a Honda Civic Type R from Mills Honda and was absolutely amazed by my experience! This car has a limited production and there had been stories of price gouging, changing agreement terms, etc. Mills Honda didn't get greedy and sold the car to me at a very reasonable price. They honored the terms of my deposit even when several others called after trying to acquire the vehicle. Connor was always more than happy to answer any of my questions or concerns. He was always very prompt at responding back and made me feel much more comfortable with the sale. Upon arrival at the dealership I was warmly welcomed. While waiting for my car to be ready Matt Anderson, the general manager, took the time to talk to me. Finishing the financing paperwork with Danny Sargent was a breeze. Connor went over all the instrumentation of vehicle and made me feel comfortable with it. At the end of the sale the whole team that was working that day gathered to congratulate me. I really couldn't have asked for a single thing more. This dealership and it's team makes you feel like family. I absolutely can not recommend them enough and will definitely give them my business again, regardless of the trip I need to make, in the future.

Connor Bowman