Miracle Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

572 Reviews of Miracle Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

September 11, 2018

"They don’t care"

- Caeisme

Bought a truck from them and was given a 100000 warranty with our purchase. Going through a parking lot less that 7000 miles later the control arm broke on the tire causing my wife to wreck. Luckily she was ok. Good thing she wasn’t on the interstate and didn’t have our grandkids with her. The warranty company said they wouldn’t cover it and Miracle first said they would get it taken care of them back tracked and said they wouldn’t. Guess customer safety and satisfaction means nothing to these people. Beware buying here

September 08, 2018

"Amazing "

- Sheisher

I walked in with the intentions of trading in and the possibility of getting a used car. I knew my credit wasn’t the best and i still owed on my other car. Rich literally pulled off a miracle and got my in a brand new car. Thank you Rich!!!!!

September 03, 2018

"Great customer service!"

- MLram

Our buying experience was easy and smooth. The salesman was knowledgeable, friendly, and made us feel that we were appreciated for buying at miracle. We will definitely do business there in the future.

Joeseph Smith
September 03, 2018

"Don’t know what to put here so I willing put nothing "

- Larry’s van

Everyone was friendly and I enjoyed my experience here however I felt that I was pushed into a service agreement so I am paying for something that is good for 3 years (36000 miles) that I will pay for, for 6 years.

Rodney Parkin
Ciara Byrne
August 21, 2018

"Another great vehicle and deal"

- Jimmie66

I have been buying cars from Miracle since 1994 This is the best dealership I have ever been to. They always treat you like one of the family. The whole sale's group is great. Bert Curry , Chris Austin, Michael Cart and Bobby Genung helped me in my 2019 Ram 1500 Bighorn. Each one took a part in it and made sure I had best deal possible. I cannot say how great they were. My first purchase and last one were great. If you are looking for a vehicle go to Miracle CDJ and you will be surprised in the way you are treated along with a great deal..

Chris Austin
August 20, 2018

"No part for recall"

- J.H.

We had an appointment, for a recall, to get our 2004 Jeep Liberty fixed. Got there at time of appt. and was told they didn’t have the part, no one called, was 50 miles round trip to dealer, We were told another person was told the same thing that morning. Asked to see the service manager and was told a new girl made the appointment, guess she didn’t know how to use the phone to cancel the appointment. Told service manager would report this when I was asked to review service. He said “it is what it is” and they would call when the part came in..Got a call about three weeks later and had Jeep fixed in a timely manner. J.H.

Robert Flietes
August 16, 2018

"Great Experience"

- iamcody

Just bought a 2018 Dodge Durango at Miracle and had a great experience. Staff was friendly, finance guy was great, and my salesman John Small was transparent throughout the process. Great team!

John Small
John Booker
Ciara Byrne
August 16, 2018

"Good Experience"

- Charger18

Great customer service. They didnt have the exact car I wanted in stock but, they had one transfered from a different dealership that meet my wants.

Joeseph Smith
John Booker
August 11, 2018

"Smooth and kind"

- Tkcardiogirl

Although my fiancée and I have a tough financial situation, these great guys found us a car we could afford, that was also EXACTLY what we needed! We fully appreciated all the hard work!

Chris Austin
August 03, 2018

"My experience was very exceptional"

- Tomcat

The rating I gave was because of amazing customer service even though I wasn't able to get what I wanted at the time everything I wanted was found in something else which turned out just as good I was treated like family and that means alot I wasn't given the run around everyone was straight forward from the beginning

Marcy Miller