Montgomery Subaru

Marketing Director

March 23, 2018

"Amazing!"

- EBV

Both Tim and Kyle were so wonderful and help my husband and I out when we needed it. Thanks to them we were able to get a car the very next day after my husbands entered a state of disrepair. We will definitely be back for another Subaru when I need/ want to replace mine!!

Kyle Campbell

March 16, 2018

"Most Knowledgeable Salesperson I Have Ever Dealt With"

- crhowell

My wife and I just purchased a new 2018 Subaru Outback from Montgomery Subaru, Ms. Tristen Chandler was our sales associate. I can honestly say that I have never dealt with a more engaging and intelligent automobile sales person. Every feature of the vehicles we considered were fully explained prior to test driving. Once our selection was made and the closing took place, Ms Chandler then took the time to cover each and every feature of the vehicle once again to ensure we fully understood how everything worked. There was never a feeling of being pressured during our face to face negotiations or once we returned home to make our final decision. Many companies talk about being family owned and wanting to you to feel like a part of their extended family but few can really deliver on those promises. Everyone we interacted with, Mr. John Danielson, Ms. Megan Danielson, and Mr. Tim Dooley were extremely courteous, friendly, and helpful. Truly an enjoyable buying experience.

John Danielson
Megan Danielson

March 10, 2018

"Subaru sales"

- Sandra

Tristen made our experience buying our first Subaru seamless. She was very helpful and knowledgeable and went out of her way to deliver our car. I would use her again

Used 2014 Chevrolet Sonic