Montgomery Subaru

Dennis Culbertson, Service Manager, Montgomery Subaru

Dennis Culbertson

Service Manager

December 07, 2018

"2019 Subaru Outback Limited "

- Brucei123

I recently purchased this vehicle from the Montgomery Subaru dealership. There was a local dealer here in the Fort Walton Beach area, but they were not able to offer me the color, or options, that I wanted at the right price, or from available inventory. I searched on-line and discovered that Montgomery Subaru had what I wanted. Their Internet Salesman, Kyle Campbell, immediately came to my assistance. He had the car I wanted and gave me a reasonable trade in offer on my existing vehicle. Even though I had to drive through heavy rain for three hours to purchase this car it was worth it. Kyle and the Montgomery Subaru team had my new car ready when I got there, and processed the transaction smoothly. I am very satisfied with this car. This is our third Subaru Outback (2019, 2016.and 2006). Though I am still wondering how the radio can be kept off. It alway immediately turns on as soon as I start the car. The only option appears to be turning down the volume, or temporarily muting the radio.

Kyle Campbell

December 04, 2018

"Rating"

- Joel48

Excellent work. Cost a little high. Tommy Youngblood has excellent people skills! Appreciate the complimentary vehicle wash job. Talked to several sale and office personnel and they were friendly and helpful

Tommy Youngblood
Megan Danielson

November 27, 2018

"Nice buying experience!"

- Venu, Birmingham

I purchased Forester 2019 Sport. I felt people at this dealership are honest and trustworthy. Overall nice buying experience. I will definitely recommend Montgomery Subaru.

Matt Corbin