Montgomery Subaru

Kyle Campbell, Internet Sales Manager, Montgomery Subaru

Kyle Campbell

Internet Sales Manager

February 13, 2018

"Excellent experience...no drama, no stress."

- a6shadowhawk

As a 25 year veteran of retail automotive sales (retired) I offered to help a friend in Pensacola get a good deal on a Subaru Outback. Not knowing anyone associated with Subaru I sent out a simple email to 5 dealers requesting the best price on the Outback with her desired equipment. Within 20 minutes the internet manager, Kyle Campbell, sent a detailed purchase order with an aggressive sales price that blew the competition away. Within the hour we made a deal and scheduled a time to take delivery that weekend. The vehicle and paperwork were ready when we arrived and the delivery was efficient. Tim Dooley, the finance manager, completed the necessary paperwork with a low key professionalism that accentuated the overall friendly atmosphere of the dealership. Well done. If you want a great price on a Subaru and an excellent delivery experience contact Kyle at Montgomery Subaru...they make it look easy.

Tim Dooley
Kyle Campbell

January 21, 2018

"Excellent experience....continued support"

- outback owner

Rob Anderson helped us purchase our vehicle online quickly and at a fair price. We drove almost 3 hours to purchase our Subaru from this dealership because of Rob's quick response time and because of this dealership's dependability. We continue to return here, despite the drive, for our maintenance.

Robert Anderson

January 19, 2018

"The best car buying experience of my life"

- Beesmom1

My husband and I went into Montgomery Subaru just to take a look at the 2018 Outback. Rob was so easygoing and laid-back. Took us for a test drive, answered all of our questions. I was never made to feel pressured in any way. It was such a good experience we decided to make our purchase on the spot. I am a first time Subaru owner, I am very satisfied with Montgomery Subaru and the way they treat their customers. I recommend this dealership to anyone shopping for a Subaru.

Robert Anderson