Morrie's Minnetonka Mazda

Sales Associate
Allie Bertsch, Finance Manager, Morrie's Minnetonka Mazda

Allie Bertsch

November 28, 2017

"Morrie's Mazda didn't care about selling me a new car"

- Lark Spark

I went to buy a new Miata at Morrie's Mazda in Minnetonka and was treated poorly with every interaction. The sales person didn't care about selling me a car. I've never been to a dealership that cared less about selling a new car than Morrie's Mazda Minnetonka. After the initial test drive and telling the sales person I was very interested, I never received a follow-up call and it was over a week before I received a follow-up email. I actually told the sales person I felt like he didn't care about selling me a car! I made appt with sales person and told him I was ready to buy the car and discuss pricing. When I met with him, he still wasn't interested in selling me the car. Asked to see the other quotes I got and I showed them to him. He scribbled them down and said I would need to speak with the sales manager but they weren't there at the time. Still haven't heard from anyone at the dealership. Morrie's and the sales person must be doing so well they can ignore buyers.

not listed

November 13, 2017

"The Morries difference"

- Morries4ever

In looking for a new car, we visited a half dozen dealerships in the Twin Cities, three of them in the Morries universe and three in their competitors. The experience at Morries was consistent: someone immediately greeted us by first name, asked us ours and was super knowledgable about what we were interested in. The experience at their competitors was also, unfortunately, consistent:spent at least 15 minutes wandering around without anyone acknowledging us and in too many cases I knew more about the vehicles and packages than the sales person did (really, folks...there are build your own websites out there. Your customer has access to them!) The other thing to note is the Buy Happy Program. I love the one price for everyone and the other perks. The price we paid was extremely competitive (the best actually) but the overall experience just blows everyone else away.

Allie Bertsch
Other Employees : Danny Truong

October 16, 2017

"Went in for tires/ bought a new car instead! "

- Password

Morries Mazda has the best people in the business! Mike Ondracek gives you the best attention and service you could ask for leaving no question unanswered!!! Andrew, Barb,and Pete (managers) also were there to make sure the process ran smoothly and quickly! It was so much fun and special to buy my 2nd car from Mike! I have had friends and family buy from him too!!!!

Todd Garnhardt