Morrie's Minnetonka Mazda

Allie Bertsch

January 02, 2018

"Worst post support"

- shanky

I bought Mercedes Benz ML 350 (No trade-Paid the full amount in cash) in September first week. But I still didn't received my car title and I am just following up with DMV and DMV updated that Morries has to send the title. None of the sales/customer executives are supportive. Every time I call the sales executive (His name is Nick) to check about title he says repeated answer "check with DMV" but however DMV already updated that morries has not shared the titles yet. I recently moved to new state and now I am suffering a lot as these folks are not professionals.

Nick Omeish

December 16, 2017

"Overpriced Service"

- MNAirman

I have a brand new Mazda3 from this dealership. Service has been good, however be warned that they cannot simply rotate your tires complementary with your free oil changes during the initial warranty period. They charge $50 for a tire rotation! Overpriced! You'd think after spending almost $30K on a vehicle they could at least rotate some tires twice a year, it's pretty easy to do! One way they Nickle and Dime you!

November 28, 2017

"Morrie's Mazda didn't care about selling me a new car"

- Lark Spark

I went to buy a new Miata at Morrie's Mazda in Minnetonka and was treated poorly with every interaction. The sales person didn't care about selling me a car. I've never been to a dealership that cared less about selling a new car than Morrie's Mazda Minnetonka. After the initial test drive and telling the sales person I was very interested, I never received a follow-up call and it was over a week before I received a follow-up email. I actually told the sales person I felt like he didn't care about selling me a car! I made appt with sales person and told him I was ready to buy the car and discuss pricing. When I met with him, he still wasn't interested in selling me the car. Asked to see the other quotes I got and I showed them to him. He scribbled them down and said I would need to speak with the sales manager but they weren't there at the time. Still haven't heard from anyone at the dealership. Morrie's and the sales person must be doing so well they can ignore buyers.

not listed