MotorWorld Toyota

Brand Manager

November 14, 2018

"Great experience"

- Amber

Buying a vehicle can be a very stressful event. There are so many things to consider such as product and price. Our recent experience at Motorworld purchasing a new Toyota Tacoma was so enjoyable. We were given thorough explanations of features on each Tacoma we looked at. We took test drives without being rushed or pressured. We were treated very fairly with our trade in as well as the new truck we purchased.

Todd Eagleton
Tony Kampas
Jim Luyster

November 13, 2018

"David Destefano listened to me. "

- satisfied

I gave Dave a list of what I wanted in my new leased vehicle. We talked a few minutes (actually I talked, probably too much) and then he excused himself and said he would be back in about 5 minutes. When he returned he asked if I would take a look at a vehicle he had parked outside. I looked at a beautiful 2018 RAV4 XLE, got inside and he began pointing out every item which I wanted in my new vehicle and then some. I did not have to look any further. Dave just had a knack of listening and then following up by showing me what I had just asked him for. Good man! It is very easy to buy/lease a vehicle from this type of staff (including financing people but I forgot his name and his signature is worse than mine so you will have to look it up, I believe he was on loan from Honda but I won't hold that against him) and I never felt pressured at any point in the discussion. They also stand behind their sales, by contact, and I always can count on getting my questions answered with usually just one call.

David DeStefano

November 11, 2018

"Thanks Nick"

- Shweaty

Nick did an outstanding job with my new purchase. From helping me select the vehicle that fit me the most to making sure it fit my budget. He went above and beyond to make sure I was comfortable during the process. I would highly recommend Nick and the Toyota Motorworld Group for anyone’s next vehicle purchase. Thanks again Nick, you truly did an excellent job.

Nicklaus Genuardi

• Wireless Network
  • Service Appointment Reminder
  • Shuttle
  • Complimentary Coffee and Tea
  • TV in the waiting area
MotorWorld Toyota, Wilkes-Barre, PA, 18702