Motorwerks BMW

Rick Lynch

Duayne Weir, Sales, Motorwerks BMW

Duayne Weir

February 16, 2018

"Far exceeded my customer service expectations!"

- Lois S

From day one I was made to feel welcomed and valued as a customer. The receptionist has great energy and is always helpful and respectful of my time. Tim Cady was flexible and attentive in my search for the perfect vehicle and assisted me in picking out a car that I love! My encore visit with Brett was a nice touch and he showed me features on my vehicle that I wasn't aware of previously. When I dropped my vehicle off to have the Ibex treatment, the incredible customer service continued. Rick Stulberg went above and beyond to help me as well as the man (don't know his name) who helped me to get a loaner vehicle. All in all I've never been treated so well as a customer and everyone seems to go the extra mile. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this dealership to anyone or to purchase another vehicle from them!! They are amazing.

Tim Cady
Other Employees : Brett, Rick Stulberg

February 13, 2018

"A grateful shout out!!"

- Scott Little

Had the pleasure of meeting Colin Kacmarsky at Motorwerks BMW. Colin was, by far, the most helpful salesperson I’ve ever had the pleasure of dealing with. Honest, hard working...I’ll follow Colin wherever he goes!!!!

Colin Kacmarsky

February 13, 2018

"Excellent service "

- tmartin

The dealership totally understood what i was looking and the price range i was willing to pay for a quality used vehicle, the service was both through and speedy and the team worked to achieve my goal of purchasing a vehicle in 4 hrs.

Shawn Simonet