Motorwerks BMW

Greg McDonald, Sales, Motorwerks BMW

Greg McDonald

"Very Pleasant "

- doubled4ya

Greg McDonald Is a wonderful salesperson. He made me feel comfortable every step of the way. I love my new car and I will definitely recommend Greg and BMW Motorworks to all of my friends and family. Thanks again!

Greg McDonald

November 21, 2017

"End if lease and renew lease"

- Mike Schowalter

Adam and Brian were outstanding. When I was in to turn in my lease with no intent to renew, these guys rolled out the red carpet and gave me a deal I couldn't refuse. Everyone from the front desk receptionist to the car retailer went above and beyond my expectations. I would highly recommend at least giving them a shot, doesn't hurt to talk and you just might end up driving off in the best vehicle known to man! You won't be disappointed!

Adam Cote
Other Employees : Brian

"Excellent Service"

- Greg Holcomb

Shawn Simonet is a great team member for Motorwerks BMW! We had a very pleasant experience with Shawn and the rest of the staff, including Jody, were fabulous. We will be back to buy more BMW's for sure!!!

Shawn Simonet