Motorwerks BMW

Luke Vreeland, Client Advisor, Motorwerks BMW

Luke Vreeland

Client Advisor

June 19, 2018

"Best Overall Car Buying experience"

- mnmike

I've have to say that dealing with Shawn was unlike most car buying experiences I've had before. It was like talking with a trusted friend and not a salesperson. I never felt pressured or like someone was pushing something. Shawn and Ty provided me options and information and a chance to look over available inventory. Then once the decision was made the dealership responded as I imagined and delivered a quality experience thru financing and car delivery. Would recommend Shawn to all my friends. Great overall dealership.

Other Employees : Mike, finance person

June 16, 2018

"Great person to work with"

- Dave

I bought a BMW from Shawn who was excellent to work with. I live out of state and Shawn went the extra mile to go over the vehicle I was interested in, he test drove it for me and I bought it on his recommendation and could not be happier with my purchase. Can not thank him enough for what he did for me.

Other Employees : Adam

June 15, 2018

"Great on-line experience"

- Adam

We found the car we were looking for online. We had a couple questions about the vehicle condition. When we called we talked to Tu Doan who quickly looked into our questions, sent us a video of the vehicle showing us that our concerns were taken care of and sent us information to get pre-approved for financing. The car was ready for us when we got there, financing took 15 minutes. We were in and out with the car we wanted.

Tu Doan