Muller Toyota

John Meredith

Russ Swick, Sales Consultant, Muller Toyota

Russ Swick

October 09, 2017

"Didn't Have a Problem Wasting My Time or Lying to Me"

- jjp2222

My experience with Muller was poor. I emailed the internet department about a used car. We scheduled an appointment for the following evening. I said I'd call and confirm before making the 1 hour plus drive to see the car. The sales associate replied "he was looking forward to my call" and also that if anything changed, they'd reach out. The day of the appointment, I call and email... no answer. Since I hadn't heard anything, I made the trek out to the dealership. I learned that 1) the sales associate doesn't even work that day and 2) that the car had been sold that morning. I emailed one of the owners to voice my disappointment that my time had been wasted. Instead of apologizing from the onset and discussing some steps they'd take to make sure this doesn't happen again, he started with something akin to "there's nothing we can do". He did apologize for the miscommunication but I never received an apology from the guy who actually lied to me and wasted my time.

Scott Papics

September 10, 2017

"Worst dealership I have ever dealt with!!"

- CookMichael1225

After waiting 20 minutes before someone even acknowledged me, they sent me out with my 5 year old son in a pre owned Jeep that was unfit to be on the roads that day very scary lights came on and it started bucking and could not pick up speed not safe to pull out on 31 with. I returned vehicle couldn't find the guys that gave me the keys and plate so waited agsin. After 10 minutes a salesperson finally approached me! Told him the vehicle should t be out on that lot for sales it was unsafe and I left! Emailed Michael Muller and we emailed trying to make things right but here we are. Michael most dealerships would give me the time of day to try to make good on how unprofessional their dealership is!

Michael Muller

September 01, 2017

"New Car expierence"

- porridgehead

Michael Neely is a quite and attentive salesman. My husband Jim and I are very pleased with the service. We are so happy with the the purchase of our new Prius Prime Advanced. Michael let us test drive the vehicle more than once. We left the dealership to think on our impending purchase. We could have bought our car on Staten Island but we were so impressed with Michael that we returned and gave him our business. Please let Michael know that we will be recommending him and Muller Toyota to our friends and family.

Michael Neely