Murphy Ford

Manager

April 10, 2018

"Car Repair"

- mford

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Nick Hartingh, Service Manager of Murphy Ford, who helped me tremendously, so professionally and so promptly to get my car checked and repaired without any hesitation or delay. I had a concern about my car, which I addressed to the Services department last Friday. On Monday, 04/09/18, I met with Nick explaining my concern and Nick assured me that he would take care of my concern. I left my car at the shop yesterday and I just picked it up today. I am so happy to drive my car knowing that this was taken care of!! I am so impressed with the professionalism, loyalty, kindness that Nick expressed and I am so very thankful that I could rely on him 100% to resolve this matter. Thank you so much Nick for handling my situation so very professionally, courteously, and promptly and for the kindness and respect you showed me. Nick, you went above and beyond what I was expecting and you were willing to help me in anyway you possibly could to make sure I was satisfied. You are awesome, an excellent, hardworking, and dedicated Manager!! The world would be a better place if there were more kind and generous people like you on this earth!! Thank you so very much Nick for being there for me when I needed help the most!!

Nick Hartingh, Service Manager

April 05, 2018

"Excellent Service"

- Jose Ribot

I went in not expecting to buy (I was just window shopping) and even though Vince Northington show me the Truck that I wanted to see. On the dealer the work on some numbers and make me a good deal. So I ended up getting my Ford F150. Thanks

Yuri Edelman

April 01, 2018

"Awesome Experience "

- Tseabrook21

Words can’t express how grateful I am to Murphy Ford. This is the 3rd vehicle that I’ve purchased from them, my salesman Vincent is truly awesome. Every time I’ve made a purchase he has gone over and beyond to make all of my dreams come true. Murphy Ford is my second family and I will always purchase my vehicles from then. Thank you Vincent and Murphy Ford for another great vehicle and experience!!!!!!!

Used 2009 Lincoln MKS, $13500