Murphy Ford

Keith Mills

December 08, 2017

"Buying or leasing"

- escape29

Vince Northington and manager Yuri were professional and courteous and very helpful to me. Vince even came in on his day off for me. Excellent employees!

Yuri Edelman

December 04, 2017

"Very nice experience"

- John123

John Gasporvic the salesperson I delt with was very accommodating and professional , yes he wants the sale of course but he showed his personal side which makes the whole process more comfortable. Next Seth in finance was friendly and explained everything and got the paperwork done quickly. Definitely referred anyone looking for a Ford to John and Murphy Ford Team. Thanks for your help! John

John Gasparovic

November 16, 2017

"Wouldn't Buy A Skateboard Here"

- carfreak125

Long story short, this dealership offers subpar quality used inventory as "certified" and their internet sales team is either too lazy to confirm that vehicles are still in stock or they just straight up lie to get customers in the door and bait them into another car. They did not care about our wants and needs as customers. If interested in my full experience, keep reading. I found a "Certified" Pre-owned Edge for sale listed not only Cars.com but also on Murphy Ford's own website. I reached out to the internet sales team and was immediately BOMBARDED with calls saying that, "Yes the vehicle is in stock and ready for you to come in and test drive." Well I set up an appointment for that night and show up, only to be told by Vince that the vehicle was sold back to auction the day before. (Come to find out via the CarFax that this was a lie and the vehicle was sold back to auction a MONTH before I went to the dealership and was already for sale at another dealership, yet the car was still on their website) At this point the sales manager apologized and told me they would work with me to bring another in-stock vehicle closer to my budget. We found an Explorer on the lot that matched what we were looking for. While waiting forever to hear how they were going to adjust the price, we discovered that the vehicle had been rear ended via the CarFax report and saw that there was visible rear end damage in the online photos that we did not notice the first time we looked at the car. When we went out to inspect the car again, Vince came running out with the keys and the car would not start. We went back inside to wait even longer to hear about pricing, and as we waited they were able to get the car started and pull it up next to Vince's window. As we continued waiting, my fiance and I realized that the front end of the car was smoking. Shortly after seeing the car smoking, the lot attendant pulled the car away and almost like a smoke and mirrors show (no pun intended), Vince and his manager returned to speak with us (finally) as the lot attendant pulled up another car. It was a Lincoln MKT (aka a fancy hearse) that was puke green. They tried to sell us anything they could, and they paid no attention to our wants and needs. We came to the dealership for a specific vehicle in mind, we were not there to be sold.

New 2017 Ford F-150