Music City Honda

Reed  Trickett, President, Music City Honda

Reed Trickett

President

September 09, 2017

"Went out of their way to get a traveler back on the road."

- Fred J. York

I was traveling through on a long road trip with my 2012 Honda Pilot and had power issues. They took me in immediately, found a serious problem that they could fix, without charge, until I could get back home and got me on my way in 1.5 hours! The personal service and mostly, the concern for my predicament, made this a really positive experience.

Robert S. and Stephani Houser

August 02, 2017

"Bad experience"

- Mjtf

My purchase went fine, but the paperwork had to be redone. Not a huge deal, but then 2 weeks later I was contacted that other paperwork was missed. It has now been over 2 months since the initial purchase and still no license plate. There was also a delay in paying my trade off which cost me money and late payments in my credit report. This has definitely turned me off this dealership and I don't recommend doing business with them.

None of the above

July 21, 2017

"The BEST experience anyone could ask for!"

- Addie H.

The BEST experience anyone could ask for, from beginning to end! Macy was incredible! I live in Jacksonville, FL and had been searching for my dream car for weeks. I did not have good experiences with several dealerships all over Florida and some out of State. When we found the car I wanted at Music City Honda, I was hesitant because of having to “make a deal” that far from home. Macy was really responsive, answered all of my questions, and put my mind at ease, all through long-distance communication. Macy went above and beyond to help me get what I needed to have for my trade-in and what I wanted to pay for my new car. Once we came to an agreement, I needed to make arrangements to drive from Jacksonville, FL to Nashville, TN. I asked Macy if they would hold the car for me and they did. The following Saturday my husband and I arrived at Music City Honda to find the car was exactly what I was led to believe and it was absolutely perfect! I got chills when I saw it. I was SO happy and relieved! The transaction was seamless and stress-free. I cannot say enough great things about Macy. For those of you who did not have such a great experience, I would give them a second chance and ask for Macy. She is awesome!! Thanks, Macy and Music City Honda!

Macy