Muzi Chevrolet

Bobby Nuvoli, Sales Consulant, Muzi Chevrolet

Bobby Nuvoli

Sales Consulant

September 22, 2018

"2018 Chevy Volt, Rob and everyone at muzi was great."

- Emerson2018

I purchased the 2018 Chevy Volt with Rob and not only was he very informative but I really appreciate him and everyone else figuring out a deal that works for me. Between price negotiating, test driving and paperwork I don't think anyone else could have made this deal happen faster. Thank you Rob and Muzi, Emerson

Rob Roderick
Other Employees : Bobby-sales manager

September 19, 2018

"In & Out Very Quickly"

- RandallO

Honestly, this is the best experience that I have ever had at a dealership. Johnny did almost all of the legwork beforehand over the phone so that when I arrived things moved very quickly. Bobby in finance was very friendly too. If you're in the market for a new car I'd recommend you check them out.

Jonathan Aleman

September 19, 2018

"Impressive Product Knowledge & Easy Transaction"

- DannyP81

I just leased my first truck, a 2018 Silverado LT, over at Muzi Chevrolet. Tony, my salesman, was very helpful and walked me through all the different trims and package options and helped me land on an LT Crew Cab with the All Star Package. I absolutely love it and cannot thank the team over at Muzi enough for making this process so much easier than I anticipated.

Anthony Masone

Used 2016 Ford F-150

2016 Ford F-150

New 2018 Chevrolet Volt, $40920

2018 Chevrolet Volt

• We specialize in professional and efficient service to our customers
Muzi Chevrolet, Needham, MA, 02494