Muzi Chevrolet

Service Manager
Jonathan  Aleman, Sales Consultant, Muzi Chevrolet

Jonathan Aleman

May 24, 2018

"The service advisors at muzi are outstanding"

- Manuel56

I usually deal with Carol today I dealt with David and the customer service they provide was outstanding we need more service advisors like them in the Auto industry. My daily driver is a Toyota and they should learn from the Chevy service advisors. Mannie rodil

Carole Kennedy

February 16, 2018

"Fantastic experience shopping for a new truck"

- jimbojones321

I've had bad experiences at other dealerships in the past, so when I started looking for a new truck I was worried I would have a hard time finding someone who could help me get what I was looking for. Anthony couldn't have made it any easier! He was very knowledgeable and helpful, and made the buying experience feel like I was getting help from a friend. He found me a great deal on a truck that could handle what I needed, and it had more options than I expected for the price. I've had a number of friends comment on what a great deal I got, and I always point them to Anthony when they are shopping for themselves. By far the best dealership experience I'v ever had, I recommend Muzi Chevy to everone!

Anthony Masone

February 15, 2018

"Awesome Experience! "

- Sbleicher

Keith was awesome through the process! He was patient with me changing my mind on color and model in the middle of it. I will 100% go to him in the future and would refer him to all of my friends and family. Great experience all around! Very happy with my new car!

Keith Eisele

Used 2016 Ford C-MAX Energi, $17900

2016 Ford C-MAX Energi

Used 2016 Ford C-MAX Energi, $17900

2016 Ford C-MAX Energi

• We specialize in professional and efficient service to our customers
Muzi Chevrolet, Needham, MA, 02494