Muzi Chevrolet

Service Manager
Jonathan  Aleman, Sales Consultant, Muzi Chevrolet

Jonathan Aleman

February 16, 2018

"Fantastic experience shopping for a new truck"

- jimbojones321

I've had bad experiences at other dealerships in the past, so when I started looking for a new truck I was worried I would have a hard time finding someone who could help me get what I was looking for. Anthony couldn't have made it any easier! He was very knowledgeable and helpful, and made the buying experience feel like I was getting help from a friend. He found me a great deal on a truck that could handle what I needed, and it had more options than I expected for the price. I've had a number of friends comment on what a great deal I got, and I always point them to Anthony when they are shopping for themselves. By far the best dealership experience I'v ever had, I recommend Muzi Chevy to everone!

Anthony Masone

February 15, 2018

"Awesome Experience! "

- Sbleicher

Keith was awesome through the process! He was patient with me changing my mind on color and model in the middle of it. I will 100% go to him in the future and would refer him to all of my friends and family. Great experience all around! Very happy with my new car!

Keith Eisele

January 29, 2018

"Quick and easy"

- Joe Alfonse

Came into Muzi Chevy last week with a good idea of what I was looking for in a truck. Went online and did some research prior to coming in and was happily surprised by receiving a series of emails notifying me of what was in stock and the options I was specifically looking for. Pulling into the parking lot I was met by Tony Masone who walked me through the steps necessary to buy my new 2018 Colorado. Can't thank enough every involved in the purchase and I'm so excited to be driving such a great vehicle. Thanks Tony and the rest of the sales crew. Joe Alfonse Woburn

Anthony Masone

New 2018 Chevrolet Tahoe, $73935

2018 Chevrolet Tahoe

New 2018 Chevrolet Suburban, $66110

2018 Chevrolet Suburban

• We specialize in professional and efficient service to our customers
Muzi Chevrolet, Needham, MA, 02494