Muzi Chevrolet

Service Manager
Jonathan  Aleman, Sales Consultant, Muzi Chevrolet

Jonathan Aleman

November 25, 2017

"A great car buying experience!"

- Tim & Phil

We were greeted at the door by a pleasant sales person who listened to what we wanted for features and then offered additional features without pushing us to a particular car. He was VERY knowledgeable about all of the various vehicles features and when he brought around a vehicle that we wanted to see, he showed us how each feature worked. The paperwork part went smooth & painless. The finance person was professional & had the perfect calming effect for what can often be an intense situation. All in all, it was best car shopping & buying experience we’ve had in MANY years. ps... nice touch meeting the service manager.

Anthony Fernandes
Other Employees : Sales: Eric Porter

November 20, 2017

"Great Experience! "

- Cruzin

I had an ideal experience at Muzi Chevrolet. I was buying my first car and was skeptical going in alone, but working with Paul was awesome! He answered all my questions honestly, was patient with me during the whole process, and never pressured me into anything. He laid out all my options and was super friendly and it seemed like he really cared. If anyone is looking to buy a car from a genuine person and trustworthy dealership, this is the place to go. I love my Chevy Cruz!

Paul Roseberry

November 17, 2017

"Exceptional service"

- Equinox2018

Thank you to Paul Roseberry for exceptional service. Paul made sure I had my vehicle for my birthday and when out of his way to drive to NH to get it and come in on his day off to make sure everything went great. Thank you Paul for making my birthday a great one. Love my Equinox!!

Paul Roseberry

Used 2017 Ford Explorer

2017 Ford Explorer

Used 2017 Ford Explorer

2017 Ford Explorer

• We specialize in professional and efficient service to our customers
Muzi Chevrolet, Needham, MA, 02494