Lexus of Watertown

Amanda Carr, Service Manger, Lexus of Watertown

Amanda Carr

Service Manger

June 13, 2018

"Quality of Dealership - "

- JenniferG

I have purchased several Lexus autos based upon the quality of the vehicle. I purchased all of them from Lexus of Watertown based upon the quality of the service. I recently had the pleasure of working with Bob Peixinho on the purchase of a RX 350. Bob was pleasant, knowledgeable and responsive to my inquiries. His professional no nonsense, no pressure approach is why I keep going back to Lexus of Watertown.

Robert Peixinho

June 05, 2018

"Easy Buying Experience"

- Carrie in MetroWest

I truly enjoyed working with Leon Barnes over at Lexus of Watertown. He was running around all day fetching cars for me and cleaning them when he could tell I was unhappy that they had pollen on them. I didn't even have to say anything about it. Must have been the face I was making... Anyhow, I did not feel like he was trying to sell me a car, more that he was trying to help me find what I was looking for. Indeed that is what ended up happening and I drove away with the car that I wanted at less than what I thought I was going to have to spend for it. Thanks, Leon!

Leon Barnes

June 03, 2018

"Go see Tony Viveiros at Lexus of Watertown"

- Viv

I purchased a second vehicle from Tony Viveiros and he provided excellent customer service once again. Tony goes above and beyond to make his customers happy. I recommend you go see Tony for your next Lexus.

Tony Viveiros