My Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Fiat

Ken Ames

November 18, 2018

"AWESOME!!!"

- joe_joe3169 Verified Customer

The guys at the dealership were great, we told them what we had to work with an they did a GREAT job helping us. Highly Recommend MY CDJR

Dick Cook

November 17, 2018

"Absolutely amazing and informational for being a first time"

- martinlee131 Verified Customer

Great, job was a huge help in the whole process. He was there every step of the way. Overall I walked out happy and satisfied.

Jon Spedowski

November 15, 2018

"Best price and service in the tri cities"

- melissa.p Verified Customer

My daughter was in need of a car. I started shopping around between the Saginaw and Mt Pleasant dealers. The Mt Pleasant dealership was hands down the greatest deal with the best inventory and genuine, patient and kindhearted salesman, Dick Cook,I’ve had the pleasure to work with in 40 years. He went above and beyond to help her get into a great vehicle fast while working around her schedule. The dealership is clean and comfortable which offered an array of beverages and snacks while we waited for our transaction to complete. I will continue to come here for our vehicles after our experience leasing the Jeep Compass Limited.

Dick Cook