My Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Fiat

Jim Kozecki

Pat Swanton, Sales Manager, My Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Fiat

Pat Swanton

September 22, 2018

"Never regretted my choice."

- uteea1 Verified Customer

I have taken my car to this particular dealership since I bought it there. They are always friendly, extremely helpful and the service is first class. I have never regretted choosing them for my services or any other problems that have arisen. Both my Jeep and I have always received VIP treatment.

Mandi Rutkowski

September 20, 2018

"First time was a success "

- Laurenkayfox

I gave a 5 star rating because going into the dealership it was my first car and my parents first lease. The staff but more specifically Ken and Daniel really took initiative and made my parents and I feel confident in leasing. It is an awesome dealership with amazing staff members who will go above and beyond for you!

Ken Ames
Dick Cook
Daniel Garcia

September 20, 2018

"Good job"

- Jake123

Good help with information on vehicles that would meet our needs and wants. Looked at different models & drove to try them out on the road. Very pleased with giving us an opportunity to really decide on what would satisfy all of our needs. Sales person was very patient & answered all of our questions. Would tell others others of this dealership ! 😀

Jon Spedowski