NYC Motorcars of Freeport

14 Reviews of NYC Motorcars of Freeport

November 12, 2018

"Great service"

- RachelMc

I was skeptical to buy a car anywhere because the last time I purchased a vehicle, I had a lot of issues with what was promised and what was delivered. Both Sam and the manager understood this and worked with me to make me feel comfortable about the experience. They answered my questions and helped me find the best way to finance. When we had an issue with the license plate holder, they made sure it was taken care of. I’m very happy with my new car! Thanks to Sam for being so accessible, and Richard for explaining everything about the loan.

November 06, 2018

"Run! Any other place than this."

- mymdx

Customer service is good, just to welcome you so you can get in the box. Figures dont add up. you will find rediculous FEES on top of what the car is worth. Please be watchful!. Mizan is good.

November 01, 2018

"Herson/ sam"

- Viddy

Well my broo herson great preson..he help me out lot i bought car i really love it..he the best..guy..and sam also..but mostly herson...i really recommend it..:) pupusa power gracias Herson

Herson Martinez
Other Employees : Sam
October 27, 2018

"Ask for Sam!!!!"

- ThatGirlsDope

Sam was amazing he understood how stressful the process was for me waiting for the banks to call back and getting the prices that you feel comfortable enough to walk out of the doors with, and I can be a handful surrounded by several handfuls and he was very patient with me . while waiting he became a friend, truly down to earth an extremely personable . He did everything he could to make sure that I left with not only a deal, but all teeth!!!😬

September 30, 2018

"Great Experience and very satisfied customer "

- Roderick

Awesome people to deal with. Being from out of town they really made me feel at home. I would like to give a special thanks to my car salesman...Sam who picked me up from the train station. This was great hospitality and to the rest of the NYC Motorcar staff thank for making me feel at home as well. If you are in the market for an automobile choose NYC Motorcars of Freeport, they will treat you right.

September 17, 2018

"Great service"

- Sebby

Sam and angel follow through on your needs, they don't abandon you once they sell you a car, very good people at NYC motors

Other Employees : Girls who answer the phone
September 15, 2018

"High recommend "

- Monicargf

They have a great team, also for Spanish speakers. They resolve all your questions; it was my first time buying a car and they made this experience very easy for me. They helped me to get a low interest rate. And my monthly payments are just great! Im a very happy customer.

Ali Rasekhinia
September 11, 2018

"Simple and quick "

- jrymar

This was my first time buying a car and I received great service. The process was much quicker than expected and the staff was very helpful.

September 11, 2018

"Awesome people "

- Michelle’s car

My daughter got her first car here we were very happy with the service thanks everyone!!! The Honda was clean and nice service was great !!!

Mizan Ahmed
Herson Martinez
Ali Rasekhinia
Farzia Zaman
September 09, 2018

"Second purchase "

- Dudleystephens

I came to this dealership because the have great prices. The wait was a bit long, but the purchased lunch for my kids and McDonalds happy meal in the afternoon. I will continue to buy my cars from them, this is my second in less than a year.