Napleton Autowerks of Rockford

505 N Perryville Rd, Rockford, Illinois 61107 Directions

455 Reviews of Napleton Autowerks of Rockford

January 02, 2019

"It was a nice, rewardin eperience coming to napleton, very "

- BryansDenali

I gave my rating because JR Henry the sales associate, service was prompt, respectable, and detailed, he gave me the information i needed about the truck, As well as went an made sure the vehicle was delivered to napleton for me on the day he promised. I want to say i also appreciate Mr. Judd for explaining to me the breakdown of my finance charges on the vehicle, he did a very good detailed breakdown for me.

January 01, 2019

"Bought a use car"

- amyakey

JR was great! He took the time to listen to our needs & deliver with the perfect car for our family! The dealership was also very accommodating to our kids as we waited to finalize paperwork. Thanks again to JR, Gary, & the Napleton’s family.

December 31, 2018

"Excellent car buying experience."

- don47

This was the 3rd vehicle that I have purchased from this dealer.. As always, I feel that I got a good value for my money. My salesman ( J.R.) was friendly and knowledgeable and I would not hesitate to ask for him again in the future.

James Horst
Brian Langkamp
December 29, 2018

"Satisfying service. "

- Beca

Very informative on the vehicle we were looking at. Finance was quick on helping make a determination on a trade in offer and payment options. After we were done they went over the whole vehicle showing the different features. Very professional and great customer service.

Ken Baylor
Nick Perkins
December 29, 2018

"Angels in disguise!!"

- tarhajean13

The whole team at Napletons are AMAZING! I told them what I was looking for and what my budget was and they listened! They were very attentive to my needs! I didn’t feel like I was just another sale. They took the time to get to know me and understand me and my situation. They have made numerous follow ups to make sure I am completely satisfied! They truly are Angels! Gods hands are most definitely at work here!!

Justine Brugger
December 27, 2018

"Excellent experience"

- Lunitari

I didn't buy my vehicle from him, but he helped me out with some priority maintenance and treated me like a valued customer just the same. Very friendly, goes out of his way to help. Highly recommend working with him if you're in the market (or just want a good dealership experience--they are hard to find).

Nick Ciconte
Troy Vail
December 22, 2018

"Great Experience!!"

- Dj 2018

I recently puchased a 2018 Dodge Journey from this dealership. It was an awesome experience! I live an hour away, so I wanted to make sure this car was good before I took a ride out there. I contacted Justine Brugger. She described the car and said I would not be disappointed. She was right!! The car was awesome! It looked and drove great, just like she said. She even took the time to deliver the car to my home to save me some time. I am very happy with my car and my experience with Justine Brugger and Napleton Autowerks!!

Justine Brugger
December 22, 2018

"Great experience "

- Reckless3791

Nick and Demian at Napleton Cadillac helped me find the perfect vehicle. I will definitely recommend them to anyone. My experience at Napleton was great!

Nick Perkins
December 19, 2018

"Great Customer Service"

- Cheryl Torkelson

We upgrade our vehicles a lot. JR was not a pushy salesman, which we really liked. We felt our trade in value was fair. We will come back again. Thank You!

December 11, 2018

"Friendly staff with even friendlier service"

- Ajacobson9696

There is nothing negative that I can say about my experience at Napleton Autoworks. J.R. made sure we were well taken care of. The car was great and the price was even greater.

James Horst