Napleton Lincoln Blue Island

45 Reviews of Napleton Lincoln Blue Island

January 18, 2019

"Impressed!!!!!"

- Nautilus driver

Scott was so respectful, understanding and helpful.He found it amusing that I did not wish to pay sticker price on my brand new 2019 Nautilus. Scott was very familiar with the car and was able to show me how to use all the bells and whistles. The lady in Finance was also outstanding.She did not pressure for the extended warranty. Considering all the new technology I did take it.Gene was also very nice. From my experience I believe the people at Napleton will go out of their way to help you purchase the right Lincoln.

October 08, 2018

"Knowledgeable, caring, trustworthy"

- MJ Silver

This is my 3rd Lincoln, ans it's the second one that Scott helped me with. He is friendly and easy to do business with. I can count him and I trust him.

October 02, 2018

"Satisfied customer "

- Jazzyroz

In addition to Scott, everyone that I came in contact with made my experience enjoyable as the process could be quite stressful. Love my car.

Other Employees : The gentleman in Finance was awesome as well
August 18, 2018

"Outstanding Excellence"

- satisfied owner

I purchased a Lincoln MKT from the Napleton Lincoln Dealership in Blue Island. Scott was very helpful in showing me how to access and use all of the applications. His assistance helped me to become familiar with locating the app and how to use it. He even setup a few of the applications for me. I was treated with courtesy and respect. I would not hesitate to refer relatives and friends to visit the Blue Island dealership to purchase a vehicle with the assistance of Scott.

August 01, 2018

"My experience at Napleton Blue Island Lincoln."

- Terry O’

My experience at Napleton Lincoln dealer at Blue Island was sensational! I’ve never been treated with so much respect, courtesy, and professionalism at any dealership like this one! Nick and Dan were true men of their words, I will recommend them and their staff to anyone! Thank you so much guys!

June 20, 2018

"Best Place to buy a vehicle"

- Tim Duignan

I purchased a Lincoln MKZ from my neighborhood Lincoln Dealership in BlueIsland. Nick Sanders was very helpful in choosing the right options for my needs. Very friendly down to earth staff. I found a new home !!

May 16, 2018

"Scott Burdelik, Salesman I worked with to purchase my '18MKX"

- JUDITH A. ROSS-TRACY

I was treated with the respect and care I expected from a Lincoln Dealership. I also own and MKC, and MKZ. Scott was thorough and Professional. I would certainly send any of my friends to see him if the occasion should present itself.

May 02, 2018

"Excellent experience."

- Speed Racer

Excellent experience. Purchased a new car from this dealership and the process was very quick and easy. Everyone we dealt with was very helpful and friendly. They gave us a fair trade in value as well as a fair price on the new car.

April 26, 2018

"Great experience, friendly, quick and easy"

- drichard134

Nice to deal with Nick and this dealership. They were very accommodating but didn't take up too much of my time. Finance went smooth too.

April 23, 2018

"Great People!!!!"

- JessC

I had a Great experience.... got the car I wanted at a great price, Gene was amazing Nick also he showed Great patience on showing me how to use all the options and finally Karri was wonderful with the paperwork so efficient no surprises !! Definitely recommend!!