Napleton Lincoln Glenview

Bob  Ashton, Master Certified Service Advisor, Napleton Lincoln Glenview

Bob Ashton

Master Certified Service Advisor

October 07, 2018

"Great & Easy First Experience at Napleton Lincoln "

- SaraR1983

I just completed the process of leasing my first vehicle at this dealership. I felt like I was given a fair deal on the car I traded in (they matched the Carmax price) and the team I worked with did what they could to make the MKZ Premier model affordable for me to lease. The process was easy, clear, and I felt that both Matt and Nick were transparent about my lease and the various additional insurance options I could purchase. I had a great first experience and am very happy with my new car.

Nicholas Brotsch

October 04, 2018

"Excellent New Car Experience"

- bacarley

My salesperson, Peter Radlowski, listened to what I wanted and delivered exactly what I was looking for. He and Tim did their best to make buying a new car as painless and streamlined as possible without sacrificing one bit of personalized customer service.

Tim Bernard
Peter Radlowski

October 02, 2018

"Exceptional experience "

- Ej Omara

Our salesman Matt Hasselquist was a pleasure to work with and very informative . The finance guy Nick B ( sorry don't remember last name) gave us multiple options to best meet our needs without any pressure. First time I bought a car and didn't have any aggravation

Nicholas Brotsch