Napleton River Oaks Hyundai

762 Reviews of Napleton River Oaks Hyundai

September 06, 2018

"My new Hyundai Tucson "

- Fwaters

Thank you Mr. George Obas for your assistance in my New 2018 Tucson. I will be back and I will refer my friends and family. George Obas is the best

Other Employees : Teri Garcia

Napleton River Oaks Hyundai responded

We're glad to hear our Staff took such great care of you! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

September 04, 2018

"My First Hyundai Tucson"

- godbold2

I love my new Hyundai Tucson, 2018. Mr. George Obas and the Napleton Hyundai Staff were very helpful and i will be back for my scheduled maintenance. And i will gladly refer my friends and family. Napleton Hyundai and King Obas Rocks!. Thanks for your help.

Ralph Guerrier

Napleton River Oaks Hyundai responded

Congratulations on your new vehicle! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

August 29, 2018

"Got a great deal, on a good vehicle at Napleton."

- Ghantboi

I came in and was treated with respect from the moment i walked in the door. I didn't feel hounded or rushed my sales person Latonia helped out tremendously with picking out an affordable, gas saving 2018 Tuscon.

Ziggy Grabowski
Omar colon
Other Employees : Mike Winfrey

August 21, 2018

"Great service "

- Gene0202

Was very straight forward and was able to work out the deal we needed! Did what he said he would with the price and style of car.

Solomon Yemani
August 14, 2018

"Awesome experience"

- MzKenni

This is my 3rd car from this dealership but my 1st with Solomon as the sales consultant. This experience was not planned but too sweet to pass up. I was allowed to test drive several cars until I found the right fit for me. He not only got me in a beautiful car but I’m at the exact car payment for my budget. I highly recommend Solomon as a sales consultant & this dealership for anyone in need of a new or used vehicle. Thanks to Solomon & Napleton Hyundai for adding to my 40th bday celebration!!!

Solomon Yemani
August 06, 2018

"Awesome Buying Experience"

- Charles_the man

Well as most people would say I went to the dealership expecting all the things people have warned me about when buying a new car. Well let me say the experience was so incredible i went home and told everyone i know that i had worked with the most professional person ever (well she definitely seemed to be). Latonia was so classy and professional. Anyone looking for a new or used car do yourself a favor go look her up it will be the best experience ever. Loyal customer now, Thanks Latonia.

July 31, 2018

"My second Elantra"

- Hawk Jeffery

Thanks to King Obas for his patience and assistance in my Purchase of 2018 Elantra. Napleton Hyundai is the Best Place to shop for any New Hyundai. Thanks again for your wonderful shopping environment I will be back soon

July 23, 2018

"My First Hyundai "

- D_ragnott

Thanks to Mr. George Obas and Napleton Team for their patience and assistance in helping me with my new 2017 Elantra. Love my car and I will definitely service my car here too. King Obas Rocks. Thank you George and Napleton.

Ziggy Grabowski
Other Employees : Mike Winfrey
July 17, 2018

"The Best!"

- MGH1967!

I think this was the best experience I ever had buying a new car. My salesperson, Latonia Akinyemi was the BEST! No Pressure for me.

June 19, 2018

"New car Santa Fe "

- marie

Got a new Santa Fe !!! I love it already and my sales lady latonia is great. She put me in my dream car. I am so happy to have worked with her