Napleton River Oaks Hyundai

Cortez Robinson

August 14, 2018

"Awesome experience"

- MzKenni

This is my 3rd car from this dealership but my 1st with Solomon as the sales consultant. This experience was not planned but too sweet to pass up. I was allowed to test drive several cars until I found the right fit for me. He not only got me in a beautiful car but I’m at the exact car payment for my budget. I highly recommend Solomon as a sales consultant & this dealership for anyone in need of a new or used vehicle. Thanks to Solomon & Napleton Hyundai for adding to my 40th bday celebration!!!

Solomon Yemani

August 06, 2018

"Awesome Buying Experience"

- Charles_the man

Well as most people would say I went to the dealership expecting all the things people have warned me about when buying a new car. Well let me say the experience was so incredible i went home and told everyone i know that i had worked with the most professional person ever (well she definitely seemed to be). Latonia was so classy and professional. Anyone looking for a new or used car do yourself a favor go look her up it will be the best experience ever. Loyal customer now, Thanks Latonia.

Latonia Akinyemi
Mario Vasquez

July 31, 2018

"My second Elantra"

- Hawk Jeffery

Thanks to King Obas for his patience and assistance in my Purchase of 2018 Elantra. Napleton Hyundai is the Best Place to shop for any New Hyundai. Thanks again for your wonderful shopping environment I will be back soon

George Obas