Napleton River Oaks Hyundai

George Obas

November 16, 2017

"Happy Customer"

- nickyia.harper Verified Customer

I went into the dealership just to take a look at some 2017 Hyundai Sonatas. I didn’t think I would be able to trade my car in, however, Solomon made a way for me to. His words were “I’m going to make it happen” and he did just that. I was able to get a 2018 Hyundai Sonata. This is the best dealership that I’ve done business with and would definitely recommend them. Great job Solomon Yemani and great job to Napleton’s Hyundai staff!

Solomon Yemani

November 14, 2017

"Great Service from the Obas brothers"

- devwilliamss Verified Customer

Great customer service from the Obas brothers. I have always worked with George and now I have doubled my experience by meeting and working with Lord.

George Obas
Other Employees : Lord Obas

November 13, 2017

"GREAT DEALYE"

- james

MY EXPERIENCE WAS GREAT HERE HE WAS VERY HELPFUL..I WOULD TELL ALL MY FRIENDS ABOUT HIM.HAD NO PROBLEM PUTTING A DEAL TOGETHER I

Daniel Mabry