Napleton River Oaks Hyundai

Zuvante Madison

George Obas, Sales, Napleton River Oaks Hyundai

George Obas

January 08, 2019

"Amazing service and great customer service. "

- Maxx123

Latonia was my sales lady. She was super helpful in getting me in the vehicle I was interested in, a 2015 Nissan Altima. I came in one week to see if I would qualify for the car I was interested in and Latonia made it happen! She was very patient with me as I was waiting for a check to come before I was able to purchas and she understood. She knew what I wanted and didn’t try to sell me something I wasn’t interested in. Latonia was very professional and followed up with me by calling and sending texts. She even came in on her day off to get me in my car and I couldn’t be happier !! Thank you Latonia and Napleton River Oaks Hyundai ! will definitely be referring friends and family to come here.

Other Employees : Teri

January 04, 2019

"Quick and affordable"

- TiaL

Got me and my family in and out with a great deal. Will recommend friends and family to her. My nan needs a new car and latonia will be her salesperson.

December 29, 2018

"Remarkable"

- Ms. B

Bob is simply REMARKABLE! I have purchased my fair share of vehicles in my lifetime and have been stuck with vehicles that I was not satisfied with. Bob's took his time and was honest with me about my purchase. He made sure that I understood the process and even after the sale was final he still continues to make himself available to answer any lingering questions or concerns.

George Obas