Napoli Nissan

Joey Napoli

September 20, 2018

"Exceptional"

- Powellltanisha1031

This is by far my best car shopping experience! The help I received was outstanding. They treat u with the respect u deserve. I would gladly recommend my family.

September 13, 2018

"Great Experience"

- John

Ricky Mills and the team at Napoli made the purchase of my new Nissan Sentra a great experience. Ricky and the team was very professional with a no-pressure style of sales. They did all they could to help me spend what I wanted to for the car.

Tim Maxfield

September 10, 2018

"Easiest dealership to buy a car from "

- ScottM

Browsing online made finding a car easy, after finding a car we wanted to look at we submitted an inquiry and Ricky called us within 15 minutes and we set up an appointment. We checked out the car and thought about it for a few days. Ricky called again to see how we were doing and we decided to buy. He advised us to do a credit app online and the finance team had everything ready when we came in. We signed the papers and were on our way quickest car sale I’ve ever had!

Used 2014 Ford Escape, $18998