Napoli Nissan

Joey Napoli

October 28, 2018

"Ricky took care of me"

- charleshins@gmail.com

From the minute I walked in the dealership Ricky was very professional, walked me through all the possibilities and made sure i got the best deal for my price range 5stars! The financial manger was also phenomenal!

Tim Maxfield
Other Employees : The financial manger was also phenomenal

October 18, 2018

"awesome customer service"

- Alison

I went to Napoli to just look for a new car and right away was approached by Ricky Mills, who knew his product and people. Not only did he have me sit in the car I was about to buy, but had me drive it to my house so I could get my husbands approval. Every person I met along the way was courteous and kind, made me feel as if I belonged there. Within a few hours I left with the perfect car at the perfect price.

Other Employees : Rob

October 11, 2018

"Excellent service"

- Mhemstock

Unfortunately under bad circumstances I had to get a new car. At Napoli Nissan I had an excellent customer service with Ricky Mills sales consultant and manager Mike Riccelli who were able to meet my needs and beyond. Grateful for their work and dedication in satisfying customers.

Other Employees : Mike Riccelli