National City Auto Center

271 Reviews of National City Auto Center

December 12, 2018

"Perfect"

- Jeffyatesjr

Got me the car I wanted and the payment I wanted. Help with every thing! Took there time to answer all questions and were very nice!!! Definitely recommending to anyone I know who needs a car!

December 09, 2018

"Exactly what I was looking for, easy to work with staff"

- flash

Searched many places before finally finding the listing I was looking for with a 2017 Toyota Tacoma. After talking with the staff via email set up a time to swing by and test drove a few vehicles to get an idea for what I was buying. Definitely made the car-buying experience much less painful than any other dealership I've dealt with. No added gimmicks. Competent staff and reasonable when it comes to pricing.

December 01, 2018

"Best Services you could ask for!!!"

- ILoveMommy6969

They where excellent on working w/ me could not of asked for a better place too buy a car. The dealer's are very friendly and knowledgeable about the cars they have. Willing too work w/ you soooo happy!!!

Silverio Rivera
November 26, 2018

"Great place to get into a new car "

- Moises31

I was looking for a car for my kid, first car, I went to 4 different places to find the one, Mike and his team were great people to do the deal, the car was amazing and really good chape, they provide Carfax, with is great and they wedside was easy to use, I will buy another car from here.

Other Employees : Tim
Nov 26, 2018 -

National City Auto Center responded

Yes , thank you so much. It is always a pleasure to help Out our customers with our quality cars and professionalism .

November 19, 2018

"Great Dealership"

- David123

Very good customer service. Quality vehicles at fantastic prices. The BMW I got was well below the price of a comparable vehicle at any other dealer I checked. My salesperson Mike was great.

Other Employees : Mike. Sales
Nov 24, 2018 -

National City Auto Center responded

Yes, thank you so much. We’re lucky to have the best prices, please send your friends and family we will happily help them out too.

November 18, 2018

"Wonderful experience"

- Carey

They really worked with me to get me into a vehicle that was dependable and in my price range. I was pleased and highly recommend them to everyone.

Nov 24, 2018 -

National City Auto Center responded

Yes, thank you so much It is always nice to be able to serve out customers. Please let everyone know and we will be happy to help them too.

November 16, 2018

"Excellent customer Service"

- 1wambaugh

I was in the automotive business for 15 years and understand how "used car salesman" get categorized right along with lawyers, who many perceive to be snakes in the grass. However, at National City Automotive Center, every person I came into contact with, from the man who detailed cars to the Finance man, my salesperson, Diana, the GM Tim, all treated mr as if I was a celebrity. Like Gold, five star rating for this dealership.

Other Employees : Tim
November 15, 2018

"Excellent service!"

- Blsd1234

The staff was friendly and accommodating, they work with me, and I have less than desirable credit. They were able to get me into my dream car, Tim, the manager is awesome.

JULIE BASTIDAS

National City Auto Center responded

We would like to thank your review. Our team of professionals is dedicated to providing you and everyone else who visits National City Auto Center with only the best there is to offer. It’s so nice to hear that we can helped to make your experience such a positive one. Enjoy your new 2008 BMW X5 Respectfully,

November 13, 2018

"My experience was refreshing and smooth "

- MICHELLE

I had a really good experience at National City Auto Center I found a beautiful 2015 XJL low miles at a amazingly good deal! Don was my sales specialist, nice and very helpful. Don called me a couple days after my purchase to inquire about my satisfaction in regards to the vehicle I purchased. Over all I'm glad I decided to go with National City auto center, I will definitely recommend my friends and family

National City Auto Center responded

Outstanding it’s always a pleasure to make our customers happy. Again thank you so much Don

November 11, 2018

"great car buying experience "

- Anthony Diaz

Very professional and friendly. The moment I went in to look for a truck they helped me right away. They said take my time. They didn’t try to drag me in there office like other dealers do. They even offers to feed me. Very awesome of them.

JULIE BASTIDAS
Silverio Rivera
Nov 11, 2018 -

National City Auto Center responded

Thank you so much, it is so good to be recognized for our great service. We pride ourselves in our professionalism here at National City Aito Center

National City Auto Center responded

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with National City Auto Center . Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction