Nazareth Ford

Doug Searles, Finance Director, Nazareth Ford

Doug Searles

Finance Director

October 10, 2016

"Horrible experience at Ford cpo sales Dept."

- Angel dlS

Visited this Ford dealer traveling almost 3 hours from NY., ( Oct. 1st. 2016) after days of back and forth on phone and e-mails to trade my 2013 Fusion for a cpo 2016 Fusion they have for sale. What a frustrating experience!. They try to rip me off with the value of my trade in any possible way. I just walk out in disbelief. VERY DISHONEST PEOPLE. Angel dlS.

Nicole Rivera
Other Employees : Sales representative and his manager.

September 29, 2016

"Poor experience at a terrible dealership!"

- dontbuy@Nazford

Worse experience ever! Terrible sale people who are scam artists, incompetent service dept & awful business in general! My in-laws had done business w/ the Daubs when they were there. I was hoping for the same positive experience. I was completely wrong! I had sales people provide wrong information on the vehicle and poor car service. After reading of some of the negative reviews on service, Im suspicious about what has been done or not been done to my vehicle when it has been serviced. Seems like they conjure up many things and knick knacks when the vehicle is in the back being toyed with. I dont appreciate being ripped off due to their salesman making mistakes which cost me financially. Just b/c sales is down, don't scam us who regret purchasing a vehicle from your dealership off.

Doug Searles

August 17, 2016

"Don't trust them"

- Jerry

They lied to me about an extended warranty on my Chrysler Sebring when they were Brown Daub Ford. And when I reported it to the BBB and Attorney General, Mike Strauser verbally attacked me and made false statements and accusations against me. I would never purchase another car from this dealership.

Mike Strauser

Used 2005 Toyota Corolla

2005 Toyota Corolla

Used 2002 Ford Windstar

2002 Ford Windstar

• Free car wash with service (weather permitting)
  • Free Fresh Baked Cookies