New Century BMW

Internet Sales Director

June 30, 2018

"Great service!!!"

- M2carguy

My overall experience with this dealership was a very good one. I left with complete satisfaction and I look forward to continuing to work with them. Working with Jay Kong was great. He helped me put together a custom order and kept me informed from start to finish. He's an excellent salesman and gives it to you straight. The order took a couple of months and he made sure to treat me well even though the car was already basically sold. I was able to get the best fair price after I had gone to so many other dealerships. I recommend him to anyone who's looking for a bmw. Elvis also worked with me initially through the internet department and was also a pleasure. Tony who helped me with the test drive made the experience fun. I could really tell how enthusiastic he was about the car I was getting and that made the process all that much more fun. I can be very tense while I'm at a car dealership but he put me at ease with his knowledge of the car and genuine excitement for the car. Jason from the financial department was very personable and not pushy at all. He helped guide me through the process and answered all of my questions. Jaida from the genius department was very friendly and knowledgeable. This is my first BMW and I had a lot of "basic" questions. She answered all of them with an excellent customer service attitude

Jay Kong

June 25, 2018

"Superstar Salesman Elvis Blohm"

- Sheshe

This is my 4th purchase from New Century BMW. Elvis Blohm got me a wonderful price, and he provided exceptional customer service and is kind and helpful. He makes the entire experience easy --from picking out a car to closing a deal, it was easy and painless, and the whole process was a joy. Thank you Elvis.

June 02, 2018

"i3 Experience"

- ROVIE1014

Sales Representative Elvis Blohm made us, my wife and I, feel at home all crystal clear explanation prior to purchasing the i3. Elvis so far is my best man on that Dealership. A car of the future that help our environment on preventing air pollution.

ELVIS BLOHM