New Country Audi Greenwich

Nikki Marconi

Yassin Shilleh, Audi Brand Specialist, New Country Audi Greenwich

Yassin Shilleh

May 24, 2018

"Quick and pleasant buying experience"

- Il Quatro

Nikki Marconi listened to what my husband and I wanted in a car. We walked to the dealership with the q5 features in mind. She is quick, clear, honest but never pushy. She delivered what she promised,

Nikki Marconi
Jessica Boiano

May 21, 2018

"I was a long-time MB user and thought I'd test drive an Audi"

- Birchhill

Working with Ian I became convinced that I should make the switch. I asked to see CPO models of recent vintage with low mileage and he found just what I was looking for. He is very professional and a warm personality. I had a very good experience working with Ian and would recommend him to friends and business contacts.

Ian Chang

May 21, 2018

"Seamless"

- closer212

My sales specialist, Gabrielle Parenti, made this process as seamless as possible. From the moment I arrived, she was ready for me and walked me thru my new car.

Gabrielle Parenti