New Country Audi Greenwich

Chris Mendicina

August 10, 2018

"Thank you Nikki"

- happyV

I needed to replace my Audi Allroad due to a recall, but was not able to replace it for a similar amount. I had been working with Nikki @ Audi. She asked me what feature I was trying to replace. I said that I enjoyed the handling and response. She thought about it and suggested driving an A4 if I didn't mind a sedan. She thought I would like both the handling and the response at a price that was more affordable. Indeed she was right! She worked with me until we found a car with the options that I wanted . I found her thoughtful and a delight to work with, .Thanks Nikki, VP

Other Employees : Mohamed Latif

July 22, 2018

"I got my A3 at New Country Audi Greenwich"

- GCoakley

I had a great experience at New Country Audi Greenwich. From the minute we walked in to the dealership, everything went smoothly and working with Nikki made our decision extremely easy. We couldn't be happier with our choice.

Cliff Lyle
Jessica Boiano

July 18, 2018

"Overall grade is C+"

- LKipp

We recently bought an A5 from this dealership because they are nearby. I would recommend them, but with reservations. The salesman was knowledgeable about the cars, but we experienced these issues: 1. Sales person missed some of my emails because he said they went to a different email system, but I was replying to his emails and using the email address he provided 2. Overview of how the car works was rushed because another new buyer had an appointment after us 3. New car had a 6 inch bundle of wires, wrapped in white with silver tape at the end, poking out from the plastic on the bottom of the driver's side door frame (running board?), right where your left foot sits on the floor. On the passenger side you could see 1 inch of this bundle peeking out from the same spot, but the end didn't come out. I had to shove both bundles up under the plastic so they'd be out of sight. 4. New car didn't come with an Owner's Manual 5. We were given the wrong set of extra keys (an Audi employee dropped off the owner's manual at my house when he swapped the keys) 6. After we got the car overview and finished with the finance person, we were told the car would be brought around shortly. Waited at least 15 minutes and had to go back to advise the tech we were still waiting. 7. We had issues programming our garage door openers. The first tech who gave us the overview of the car said it could be done without the garage door opener remote, but after I had issues with this (because I had no Owner's Manual to refer to and our overview was rushed), I called the dealership and got a different tech who said it could NOT be programmed without the garage door remote. I finally figured it out myself and it can be done without the remote. 8. We would have preferred to get the different warranty options with pricing when we initially negotiated the price of the car, instead of as we were sitting with the finance person, expected to make a decision on the spot. We would have researched the options and pricing ahead of time and chosen differently.

Barry (Sales), Cliff and Nick (Service)

New 2018 Audi A3