New Country Lexus of Latham

Cidalia Millham, Sales & Leasing Consultant, New Country Lexus of Latham

Cidalia Millham

Sales & Leasing Consultant

September 21, 2017

"Very Professional, Accommodating & a Tremendous Experience!"

- Jeannie336

I was helping my Dad look for a new car and New Country Lexus of Latham is by far the best experience we have ever had with any car dealerships. Aby Babu was our salesman and he was a joy to work with. He listened to what we were looking for and helped us get the exact options we wanted. Aby was very attentive, patient and did not pressure us on buying the car. He is a true asset to the company. We also worked with Craig the manager who was very professional and pleasant. The day our car came in Aby again coordinated us to meet with Ahsan Memon he too was very polite, explained everything thoroughly to us and made our Lexus experience very enjoyable. After we got through all the paper work we meet with a representative that walked us through all the options in the car. He too was extremely professional and pleasant. We would highly recommend New Country Lexus of Latham. The team is tremendous. The customer service is exceptional and we love the car! Everyone was extremely friendly. Thank you all!!

Other Employees : Craig and Ahsan Memon

September 19, 2017

"Top of the line dealer experience"

- angie

We have purchased many cars throughout our lives. We are both in the car business. Our experience with Aby, as well as Craig at New Country was great. Neither were pushy, It was very relaxed, pleasurable time at their dealership. Thank you guys for a great car. We will definitely be back.

September 16, 2017

"A role model experience!"

- Lexus fan

I've dealt with many car dealerships over the years, but New Country Lexus of Latham is clearly among the best. Friendly and professional staff coupled with a determination to exceed its customer's expectations made this a unique experience for me. Every request of mine was willingly met, and the price I paid for the car was lower than any other dealership. Aby Babu was my sales contact. He was relatively new to the business but I couldn't ask for a more responsive and "aim to please" individual. He far exceeded my expectations, and I see a bright future for him.

Jared Wilson