Nissan of New Rochelle

Wayne Inniss

October 19, 2017

"EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!"

- Edkelly82

I went to Nissan of New Rochelle looking to buy a new car. Joel introduced himself to me very professionally. He asked me what I was looking for and what I was interested in. He took me to test drive a 2017 Nissan Maxima And he also took me to test drive a 2017 Nissan Altima. Joel asked me many questions regarding my interest and what I liked about the cars. He pointed out all the features that came with the cars and he had very profound knowledge of everything in the car. After the test drive he took me to his office and help me decide which car was better for me financially. I ended up choosing the 2017 Nissan Maxima which I fell in love with. Joel was very professional very knowledgeable and I recommend Him to anyone interested in buying a new car. My overall experience at Nissan of New Rochelle was amazing. Not only was Joel very helpful but also the staff that helped him with helping me was great as well. Everyone was kind and professional and I definitely will return in the future and recommend many people to buy at Nissan of New Rochelle. Thank you very much to Joel and the entire staff at Nissan of New Rochelle. Edward Kelly

Joel Vega

October 14, 2017

"Very organized, great crew and they take care of ya!"

- TrevMB13

I walked in Nissan of New Rochelle around 1pm last Friday and I'm glad I did. They were very friendly and got to the point right away. Within 5 minutes I was test driving the exact car I came for and this was impressive because I am only 22 years old and most dealerships do not even give me the time of day to test drive a car, let alone a. We're Mercedes Benz. Khalil was my sale associate for the day and he was great, we had a nice conversation going over everything and finally towards the end of the day we got the ball rolling and he was great getting the deal done for both of us (me and the dealer). I would reccommend anyone to go there, great crew of people who look to serve you from the time you walk in to the time you walk out. Thanks again Khalil and the rest of the crew!

Khalil Azim
Sheldon Bahaw

October 09, 2017

"Happy Customer"

- NRSAWD 2017

I purchased my 2015 Nissan Rogue S AWD on Oct 6, 2017 my sales rep Donell Van Cleave was very professional and patient and did his best to make sure I got a good deal.The Sales Managers Joe and Wayne were very professional and they made sure that anything that the car needed to be taken care of was done.The financial rep Ray Sanchez made sure I got the best deal and that he did. I returned on Oct, 9th 2017 to have something minor done on my vehicle and Minnie at the Service Dept was professional and polite. After reading some of the reviews I don't see were dealing with the staff at New Rochelle Nissan was anything more than professional and satisfying GOOD JOB WELL DONE.

Donell VanCleave