Nissan of Wichita Falls

Scott Layne

Robert Agu, Sales Professional, Nissan of Wichita Falls

Robert Agu

January 21, 2019

"Nissan of Wichita Falls "

- JCSCVC Verified Customer

Nice and courteous service at Nissan of Wichita Falls. We got our oil changed and got car wash and vacuumed. I came out of there confident about my car.

Ryan Parish

January 18, 2019

"Staff and Service"

- COOMBS.BETH53 Verified Customer

ALL STAFF was extremely professional, courteous and knowledgeable. My appointment was immediately and kindly scheduled by Alisha. She first had to check with the Parts Manager to see if the air bag needed was in stock. Honestly, I thought, “They probably don’t have it...” But you did! I thought, “That Parts Manager is on top of things doing his job and that makes customers happy.” Quickly scheduling my appointment greatly helped me since I was in Wichita Falls visiting family and from the Dallas area. I was very comfortable watching Fox News, drinking coffee and making a new friend in the service waiting area throughout my 3 hr. wait time (air bag check up, new tires, filter change). I also enjoyed going on a leisurely grounds tour of your cars accompanied by one of your friendly salesmen, Mr. Rob Agu. Your Service Advisor, Ryan Parish, had great patience answering every question I had, he advised me well, and had a bit of a sense of humor which I liked. I am tickled to mention that your wonderful Parts Manager, Fred Cooper, approached me to give me a warm hearted hello. It turns out we had not seen each other for 42 years after graduating from here in Wichita Falls, Rider High School in 1977. As I drove away from your dealership I felt really safe and secure in my car with all services rendered and brand new tires! This is just what this single gal needed. Kudos to ya’ll!

Robert Agu
Ryan Parish
Fred Cooper
Other Employees : Receptionist,Alisha...

January 18, 2019

"Best experience"

- parker123

I had been shopping around the Dallas area and decided to stop by. Ended up finding a car I couldn't live without and with my credit just being fair I didn't know if I was going to get a good deal. My finance guy went above and beyond and stayed an hour after close to make sure I got financed and was happy. Thank you so much Ben McCaffity!

Ben Mccaffity