Norm Reeves Ford Superstore

Fabby Guerra, Finance Director, Norm Reeves Ford Superstore

Fabby Guerra

Finance Director

July 09, 2018

"WOW!!! This experience was AWESOME!!!"

- Foxtrotcharlie3

Had the BEST new car buying experience. I live out of state and was working with Melissa Cervantes. Not only did she find the car of my wife's dream, she was able to get it at a better price than any of my local dealers in my state. She was an expert in her knowledge of the vehicle, and quick with her documents. Time was not wasted. I flew out to get it, and the paperwork took less than 2 hours. I was on the road and back home in less than 10 hours total time. Listen, I have bought at least 10 vehicles in 25 years, and by far, this was the best service ever. If you had to buy a vehicle, contact Melissa Cervantes at Norm Reeves Ford. Tell her I sent you.

Melissa Cervantes

June 10, 2018

"Rudeness by service writer"

- Winsome

In March of last year I purchased a 2017 Lincoln MKX from your dealership. Dealing with Mike O'Conner made it quite comfortable and informative and I left overall impressed. During the past year I have received numerous, and I mean many emails from the service department reminding me to bring the car in for initial complementary oil change and check up. Not knowing, of course, my mileage I can somewhat understand the frequency of notices. So, on Friday 6-8 I had an appointment set up at 11 AM and dealt with Tony Ybarra who first off seemed surprised that I had only 6079 miles on the car after almost 15 months. Then things about your service department began to be questionable when Mr. Ybarra that even though I had an appointment I could expect a wait of 1 1/2 hours. Reluctantly and frankly without a choice I proceeded to the waiting lounge. Two hours later I went back to the service area and found someone who said he would check on my car and returned stating it would be an additional 10 minutes. 25 minutes later, over 2 1/2 hours by then Mr. Ybarra drives up with my car. when I walked over to the car I told him "I will never use this service department again." he looked at me with scorn and flipped my key to me without even the slightest apology or consideration. I am disappointed that my original opinion of your dealership has been tarnished by this but it has.

Tony Ybarra
Mike O'Connor

May 18, 2018

"Personable, professional and prompt customer service."

- Charles Acosta

Our family was seeking to purchase a used replacement vehicle and and found one with outstanding mileage and service history (Carfax provided) through Norm Reeves Ford in Cerritos On-Line Sales department. Melissa Cervantes was the sales representative who responded to our inquiry and provided us outstanding "Blue Ribbon" service from start to finish and then some. Her prompt and personal initial communications on-line encouraged an in person appointment whereby her same personalized service and forthright answers to our questions were addressed. The vehicle itself captured our attention but it came down to trusting Melissa that sealed the deal. After test driving, shaking hands and signing the purchasing agreement papers, a request was made to pick up the vehicle the next day as it was around 7:00 p.m. on a Friday evening. Melissa said, "No problem, I can deliver the vehicle to your home later on in the evening after filling up the tank with gas." Wow!, home delivery (within a reasonable distance radius) and a full tank of gas and great service all around?...Now that is "Blue Ribbon" service. Note: As an added bonus, The manager for on-line sales, Mr. Blake, came out personally (twice!) to greet us and express appreciation for shopping at Norm Reeves Ford and to make sure the overall service experience met our satisfaction. Also, the finance manager, Mr. Mendez, stayed well beyond his ending work hours on a Friday evening to expedite the paperwork as we needed this replacement vehicle for our family. Respectfully submitted by Charles Acosta and Family...Happy customers.

Manny Mendez