Norm Reeves Ford Superstore

Fabby Guerra, Finance Director, Norm Reeves Ford Superstore

Fabby Guerra

Finance Director

August 27, 2018

"Unwilling to give vehicle a thorough inspection "

- Enrique562

I bring my vehicle into their dealer located in Cerritos all the time attempting to properly fix the same problem. I finally had lost my patience of bringing it in but never getting it back fixed. So today on August 27th, 2018 I kindly requested to speak to the manager, Al Garcia. I let him know the issues I was experiencing and I asked him if he could have the technicians give the vehicle a truly thorough inspection. I have friends who are technicians at the dealership and they have personally told me and I quote, “we do the bare minimum unless told otherwise by our manager.” Knowing this, I made it clear to Al Garcia that I wasn’t in a rush to get my vehicle back, all I wanted was it back and properly fixed. He told me he would not be able to give it a thorough inspection. Anyone with business sense and just common sense in customer service knows that’s a grave mistake. It’s saddens me that I have to go out my way now to contact corporate when it could have been an easy “Yes Sir” from Al. I wouldn’t recommend coming to this dealer for service and I definitely believe if Ford cares about their image, they’ll have Al Garcia do another training course in guest relations.

Al Garcia

August 26, 2018

"Horrible horrible!!!!Worst customer service"

- Suri

These guys don't honor the price. On Thursday I was told the price of C-max $12000, on Friday when I went on to buy the vehicle the price I was told $14700. I had such a bad customer service experience, I was gonna but it with cash. I'd never buy anything from you guys, and also, I am gonna write online review what you guys did to me plus am gonna spread word of mouth also about what you guys did to me. You guys have worst sales staff. The sales guy who was helping me, he was rude and he don't know how to talk and he don't know a thing about sales. I though that am gonna get exceptional sale service. A person who really know the sales wouldn't have let me walked out of the door without making any sales. Unfortunately, I went there twice and I was only disappointed both the times, firstly, by the poor service offered by FERAS AWAD (sales person) he really don't know what he's doing, and he don't know how to talk even, he was literally very very rude. Second, there was a huge discrepancy in price, he don't know or should I say you guys don't know how to honor a price. I was so disappointed with this whole thing that I couldn't even sleep today. I am gonna copy and paste all this in the reviews. Thanks, you guys are doing a great job in running/disappointing/scaring customers away.

FERAS AWAD

July 09, 2018

"WOW!!! This experience was AWESOME!!!"

- Foxtrotcharlie3

Had the BEST new car buying experience. I live out of state and was working with Melissa Cervantes. Not only did she find the car of my wife's dream, she was able to get it at a better price than any of my local dealers in my state. She was an expert in her knowledge of the vehicle, and quick with her documents. Time was not wasted. I flew out to get it, and the paperwork took less than 2 hours. I was on the road and back home in less than 10 hours total time. Listen, I have bought at least 10 vehicles in 25 years, and by far, this was the best service ever. If you had to buy a vehicle, contact Melissa Cervantes at Norm Reeves Ford. Tell her I sent you.

Melissa Cervantes