North Coast Auto Mall - Akron

Michael Mazur, Senior Sales Professional , North Coast Auto Mall - Akron

Michael Mazur

Senior Sales Professional

February 18, 2018

"If you choose Northcoast shop with MOE! "

- Dmims386

This dealership has a large selection. Moe is an excellent salesman and very knowledgeable. They will not allow you to leave with dissatisfaction. We enjoyed our car shopping experience here and love our car.

Moe Alghofari

February 17, 2018

"Quick service"

- Ifedorkiv

Very easy to work with. Good communication, even during off hours. Texted late Friday night able to obtain my car the next day. Friendly service.

Trent Saylor
Pamela Yontosh

February 17, 2018

"Awesome first car experience!"

- Lacey2010

I came to North Coast to purchase my first car on my own. My experience from the time I walked in the door was awesome! I had a car in mind to check out and got set up to take it for a test drive in minutes. I worked with Joel who definitely made the experience so positive. He made sure that even though I took my parents with me, I was the one getting the information and understanding everything. He really took the time to go over everything with us, was very friendly, and made sure we were taken care of while we waited in between steps of the process. I did all my paperwork with Josh who also took the time to make sure I understood everything I was signing. Overall, I couldn’t have asked for a better first-time buyer experience!

Joel Newcomb

Used 2015 Audi A6, $21993

2015 Audi A6

Used 2014 Audi Q7, $29999

2014 Audi Q7

• Friendly, hassle free salespeople!