North Coast Auto Mall - Akron

Emily Ross, sales, North Coast Auto Mall - Akron

Emily Ross

sales

May 19, 2018

"Ask for Brigitte for an honest sale. "

- Venus52

As a first time car buyer, I've looked at 5 different vehicles at 5 different dealerships who will tell you anything and everything about how good said car is and give you the rundown as to buy right then and there. When I talked to Brigitte at north coast auto mall, I was automatically aware of her respectable car salewomen attitude unlike the bravado of her coworkers (whom I overheard telling their customers exactly what they wanted to hear to make a sale.) She was straight forward and fairly honest In informing me of the process of buying a car and not trying to upscale the vehicle. I would definitely recommend her to sell anyone a car.

Brigitte Ford

May 19, 2018

"Hassle free, pressure free, coffees free"

- Mloren93

I recently bought a vehicle from NCAM of Akron and was extremely satisfied with my experience. I spoke with Pam at first and she heard my story and details of what I was looking for, she thought that her associate would be able to help me the most. I was forwarded to Gunar Davidov. Gunar was able to not only meet BUT EXCEED everything I was looking for in a vehicle! At the time I had pretty shotty credit and was looking at buying a beaten down car with endless miles on it. He took into account my commute from Akron to Cleveland and helped get me financed for a brand new 2017 Ford Focus SEL!! The entire process was explained thoroughly, and easy to understand. I’m no time I was on the road with a smile on my face. I would recommend Gunar to any of my friends and family looking to buy their next vehicle!

Gunar Davidov
Pamela Yontosh

May 18, 2018

"Buying a car is easy here"

- Musicmajor11

The experience was great and he was super helpful and made sure we were pleased. He did everything in a timely fashion and we got a good deal.

Cortland Perry

Used 2015 Honda CR-V, $18493

2015 Honda CR-V

Used 2015 Ford Edge, $22793

2015 Ford Edge

• Friendly, hassle free salespeople!