North Coast Auto Mall - Akron

Mark Buskirk, Sales Proffesional, North Coast Auto Mall - Akron

Mark Buskirk

Sales Proffesional

October 20, 2018

"Solid Vehicle, excellent service"

- Justine

A 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Unlimited at North Coast Auto Mall caught my eye at the last minute (while on my to a different dealer to sign). I decided to stop in for a quick last minute comparison. When I stopped in, Marilyn Carrol was my Sales expert. I told her exactly what I was looking for and that I wanted to take a very quick look at 1 specific vehicle. Marilyn got the vehicle I was looking at up on a lift in the service bay so I could take a look underneath, and coordinated a quick test drive... all within minutes, while getting hit with some harsh fall to winter weather in NE Ohio!! I ended up purchasing my new used Jeep from North Coast! Solid vehicle, fast service no gimmicks. Thank you Marilyn!

Marilyn Carroll
Migel Ruvinov

October 20, 2018

"MARILYN CARROLL"

- Aug161997

Awesome women ,that know how to sell a car the right way.No pushing what so ever .Great dealer ship with great attitude. A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE.

Marilyn Carroll

October 19, 2018

"Best Experience EVER!"

- Sarahcgibson2

WOW! What a great experience we had buying a car. Jordan gave us exceptional customer service and seamlessly walked us through the entire process. When buying a car from North Coast Auto Mall, defiantly ask for Jordan. :)

Jordan Sensabaugh

Used 2015 Honda Accord, $12993

2015 Honda Accord

Used 2018 Nissan Sentra

2018 Nissan Sentra

• Friendly, hassle free salespeople!