North Coast Auto Mall - Akron

Sales Proffesional

October 19, 2018

"Best Experience EVER!"

- Sarahcgibson2

WOW! What a great experience we had buying a car. Jordan gave us exceptional customer service and seamlessly walked us through the entire process. When buying a car from North Coast Auto Mall, defiantly ask for Jordan. :)

October 19, 2018

"Jordan Sensabaugh"

- Dmt

I came to Northcoast just to look around for a small SUV. While I was looking a young man came over and asked could he help me. We talked about what I was looking for and the rest is history. Jordan made sure that I was well taken care of and he was very professional yet very kind and answered all of my questions and provided me with excellent service. I have already recommended my children.

Joe Palermo

October 18, 2018

"Excellent service! "

- LeannRouse

Jordan went above and beyond to help my husband and I find the perfect car for us. Everyone that works here was amazing and very friendly!

Used 2016 Chevrolet Equinox, $17493

2016 Chevrolet Equinox

Used 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee, $16499

2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Used 2014 Subaru Impreza

2014 Subaru Impreza

Used 2013 Porsche Cayenne, $26999

2013 Porsche Cayenne

• Friendly, hassle free salespeople!