North Coast Auto Mall - Akron

Michael Mazur

Senior Sales Professional

"Above and Beyond!"

- BeckyleF

Traveled from Erie PA, (100 miles) to find the Expidition EL for my wife. They did everything possible to make us feel comfortable and willing to deal with them. Every time I reached out to Marlyn with a question she had an answer for me or got back with an answer within minutes. Their service is impeccable and the manager, Migel Ruvinov, could not have been more pleasant and easy to work with!! At no point did they pressure us, only help with our process!! Thank you again Marlyn & Migel, you guys are the best!!

June 23, 2018

"Keith and I had an amazing experience at North Coast our "

- Keith4me

Our Sales consultant was Marilyn who was excellant in customer service she made our experience one to remember, Marilyn qas very friendly and explained everything in full detail! I would recommend your next vehicle come from North Coast Auto Mall and ask for Marilyn (:

"EXCELLENT "

- Tlc3

I could go on & on how Marilyn and her team mates were down to earth, up front and worked with me & their banks with financing and the #s I liked. Just WOW! I wanted a car and that got me a car as promised and above. I 110% recommend dealership. And again I can't say enough good things how Marilyn assisted me from over the phone to walking in the door and to the end. Beyond Happy. Thank you Marilyn!!!!

Used 2017 Audi A4, $24993

2017 Audi A4

Used 2016 Chrysler 300, $20993

2016 Chrysler 300

Used 2015 Hyundai Sonata, $13993

2015 Hyundai Sonata

Used 2015 Hyundai Sonata, $12693

2015 Hyundai Sonata

• Friendly, hassle free salespeople!