North Coast Auto Mall

1151 Reviews of North Coast Auto Mall

November 13, 2018

"Great Service!"

- MelaninGift

Excellent advice for your credit situation, friendly salesmen, patient in explaining all documents and answering questions. I feel comfortable in my decision and my purchase.

Mark Geis
November 13, 2018

"Great service "

- Ladam

Brian is a great salesman. He made sure to take care of my needs and was very attentive. He was kind and patient. He took his time with helping me and got me just what I wanted.

Brian Telezhenko
November 11, 2018

"Excellent "

- Blessed

Didnt expect to purchase a vehicle today. Went online browsing and got a call back to come in and look at inventory. Turned out to be an excellent day. Thanks NCAM

"Great follow through."

- 2011sportswagon

Dylan and Nick did a great job and got me exactly what I asked for. They listened to my requests, and got me a great deal on the car I wanted.

Nick Baron
November 10, 2018

"Made my first car buying experience amazing and easy "

- allyssa99

Dylan was a great help and made it easier for us to buy a card. I truly thank him for being patient and helpful thanks!

November 10, 2018

"They have great customer service I would recommend to everyo"

- Fusion

I love north coat auto mall great company and they work with u I recommend them to everyone who looking for a new car great people

"Great Experience "

- Alexandria7001

Walked in not really expecting to purchase a vehicle same day. They made the experience easy and understandable. I’ll be recommending family and friends

Allen Allan

"Great experience"

- Optix

Our salesperson Brian T took the time to show us the car we came in looking for as well as other options that were within our price range. After thoroughly reviewing all our options with us we went with a vehicle that was a better fit. Brian T and the entire staff were professional and helpful. We would not hesitate to recommend them to our friends or return there for our next vehicle.

Brian Telezhenko
Alex Niazov
Corey Wullschleger
Alise Smith

"Perfect!"

- Jprius85

Came in and worked with several different people that were all very nice and professional. Got exactly what I needed and kept it within my budget. Thank you so much North Coast!

"Simply easy"

- Bigtrucklilguy

Decided to take the time and visit North coast automall in Bedford. I was pleased lots of cars to choose from I ended up with a f150. Chris and Joe got me covered will refer friends.

Corey Wullschleger