North Coast Auto Mall

Tito Torres

Nicole G, Sales Professional, North Coast Auto Mall

Nicole G

December 14, 2017

"Bought 2 cars in 24hrs "

- Pete

My salesman was great. I bought a red 2015 Elantra for my wife and day later went back and bought a 2015 Black Elantra for me. Sales manager treated me with respect and courtesy . Financing was easy and quick. Both cars we are very happy with. I will recommend to anyone that is in the market for a nice clean used car check out this store first. Huge selection to choose from !

Eddy Sabeiha

December 14, 2017

"Amazing! "

- NICK CON

He was fantastic very helpful at helping me find my dream car. I was in a pinch and really needed to find a car and Nick C took care of me.

Nick Ciocanelea

December 13, 2017

"Fantastic experience!!"

- Ashley

Emily is amazing! So personable and energetic! Marilyn was awesome to work with! They helped me get into something I needed and wanted! Highly recommend!

Emily Ross