North Coast Auto Mall

Brooke Kelly, Sales Executive, North Coast Auto Mall

Brooke Kelly

Sales Executive

January 20, 2018

"Great deal and great service!"

- Lauren

We got a great deal on a 2015 GMC Terrain SLT.  It was $4000 below market value on car guru, which is why we chose to go to North Coast Auto Mall.  It did have a large mark on one of the back seats and the engine light came on when we went to test drive it.  They were able to get it to the GMC dealership and checked out the by the next day.   Nothing was wrong, they just replaced the sensor.  They gave us a call that day to let us know the car was ready. We had great customer service.  The only thing we were disappointed by was finding smoker dust coming out of the vents after turning the air on higher.  They must have covered up the smell well.

Brian Telezhenko
Alex Niazov
Nick Baron

January 20, 2018

"First Car Financing "

- Chanieeluv91

I came in looking for a SUV because I’m on my second kid and my Lancer just wasn’t enough room! This was my first time financing a car and they made it easy as I could I imagine it could be. Joe started me off and I came back the same day because he had me sold! Chris then finished me off when I came back and everything that Joe told me was the same great information Chris said. I can’t wait to refer people to them!

Joe Harnest

January 19, 2018

"honest and direct "

- mrjtn2u

how was patient and very professional the time was very prompt and affordable I was very satisfied with quality of vehicle and services the prices was very fair and my whole over all experience was impeccable

Joe Harnest