Northampton Volkswagen

Grant Goodwin

July 20, 2018

"No pressure "

- Mark L

John is a polite friendly young man who I felt was just trying to help me find the right car. I felt no pressure and was glad to have found one at Northampton VW.

John Stinson

July 17, 2018

"The best car buying experience. "

- Jennajean8

Northampton VW was a wonderful car shopping experience. From my internet search, first call back and meeting my wonderful salesman, John Stinson was a honest helpful gentleman who really helped me get the best deal for my trade in and purchase my beetle. John was on my side from the start and very fair to his VW company. John still cares, my daughter and I felt at ease with him and the VW store.

John Stinson
Ross LeBlanc
Kathy Gallo
Melanie Zoelck

July 12, 2018

"Exceptionally Accomodating and Friendly"

- HR

The staff at Northampton VW has continually been amazingly helpful, courteous and flexible every visit I have. Cassie in service is lovely and Rich, the service foreman was incredibly friendly and eager to help. I will recommend this dealership to my friends and family.

Casandra Cloutier