Northampton Volkswagen

Ross LeBlanc

January 09, 2018

"Very pleasant experience!"

- Acarter

The car buying experience, especially at a dealer can be very stressful. My experience at Northampton Volkswagen was great. They did a wonderful job securing my confidence in the vehicle I bought. The environment is fun and hospitable and it was quite nice to have everything taken care of by the dealer. They were fair and thorough.

Grant Goodwin

December 31, 2017

"New Passat Owner"

- TunnelVision101

Jim Pirro was great to work with. He was open and honest throughout the whole process. He listened to my questions and concerns and explained things to me in manner which I understood, and could relate too. I love my new car. If you go to this dealership, ask for Jim Pirro.

Jim Pirro

December 29, 2017

"Friendly & Efficient"

- Rwilmont

I found a great deal on a pre-owned vehicle listed online & contacted Northampton Volkswagen, where the car was, that evening. I was able to chat with Kathy Gallo, one of their online sales specialists & then came in to test-drive the car. Northampton Volkswagen is very clean & welcoming, with a comfortable customer waiting area and even coffee & snacks available. Everyone there made us feel welcomed, and our sales rep Amber & finance rep X were very knowledgeable and open to all of our questions. The sale itself was one of the quickest & easiest car-buying experiences we've ever had!

Gregory Bansfield