Northampton Volkswagen

Myron Callender II, General Sales Manager, Northampton Volkswagen

Myron Callender II

"SOOOOO HAPPY "

- MichelleOliveira

We had the best sales person EVER Grant Goodwin. So very helpful and very knowledgeable. Melanie was wonderful in helping me understand my new Car.

Melanie Zoelck

"Listen to my needs "

- Lawtimmy68

I was very impressed with how well Grant Goodwin explained the features and benefits of my new Jetta! He was a professional from start to finish. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience!

"JJ is the Bomb"

- alanna168

Brought my Audi in for service during a snow storm. JJ had me in a a brand new Golf in the matter of minutes. He kept me updated with all that needed to be doan. My car was delivered super Clean!!! thanks JJ!!

JJ Brown